Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Role play

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    One of my favorite clients does asks for roleplay and I love it! But I definitely am on the kinkier side so it's just all fun for me tbh
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyRae View Post
    Role play is literally my favorite activity (besides swallowing a big load of course) and I love to see how depraved it can get... since it’s role play, who cares if daddy is fucking his daughter...? I don’t give a fuck, in fact I love it. ��
    Would love to create with you Roxy. Please PM me.

Want to fulfill a nurse fantasy!! or outside in a jacuzzi

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Roleplay is one of my favorite things to do. I love step daddy/daddy and daughter, dominant or subservient sister/brother. These two are my absolute faves, I have always loved daddy daughter but have really gotten more into the sibling dynamic. I think it helps that I am an only child, lol. Also punishing or convincing professor and student, shy and reluctant or seductive masseuse/client, I’m pretty open minded here and I realize that we are enacting fun and fantasy so I get really into “the zone”, I feel like I just become the role and I am that. Meh, I often hear I’m a “convincing actress”. ;p
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD Surebeatsworking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyRae View Post
    Role play is literally my favorite activity (besides swallowing a big load of course) and I love to see how depraved it can get... since it’s role play, who cares if daddy is fucking his daughter...? I don’t give a fuck, in fact I love it. ��
    That’s hot! Love role play...daddy/step-daughter, neighbor’s wife (or daughter), maid, realtor/seller, daughter’s roommate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2