"The Magic Unicorn of the Crazy- Hot Matrix"
IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU. If it will give you an epiphany, improve your health, help line your pockets, create more magic and serendipity, I want you to experience that.

Him: 'Dear God Woman! You should be president!' Me: 'Yeah right, BJs for everybody with a side of justice! hahaha'

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Prostate Massage, cuddling, energy clearing, creative consulting, powerfully positively impacting people's consciousness
1194095-RgMP60CjKhtHjmYdKpJA.jpgreview.jpg1194095-7atujgS02AMGgB46oKS.jpgIMG-3378.jpg

I am an unusually gifted and accomplished energetic healer (as in medical schools need to research the quantum energy telepathic stuff I can do), published author, have an app, have produced 6 CDs so far, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, entrepreneur. I like helping people meet their deepest needs. I get off on blowing people's minds and living up to the hype. I provide support with sex, traumas, nutrition, supplements, types of physical therapies, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relationship issues. The stack of certifications and accolades in my closet are intimidating, so I keep them there.)

Your donations for my valuable time are currently helping my foundation launch a native American church, build a retreat glamping site, keep staff paid on time (Great help demands timely compensation), & basically pay for my alternative law-finance-medical-real estate education.

Donations: 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$760
Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)
Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

To protect my energy and ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
TURN-ONS! (Want to see me giddy, glowing and super thankful to see you!? Uh DUH?!)

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:
-You DON'T MAKE APPOINTMENTS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP. There is a special place in karma-law of attraction hell for people who text cancel or ghost on appointments. Don't be that guy. I don't care what your reason is, my mobile & virtual team needs to get paid. FAR too often, I am told, 'Oh I would never" and then bam. It's why I'm moving on to more above board and lucrative activities (which is so fucking tough and expensive). So get while the gettin's good. I'm at the point where you need to make an upfront donation of some amount so that you have skin in the game and my ass is somewhat protected. The transition costs are constant and brutally expensive. My stakes are high. Be my MVP, not the reason for my shadow side needing constant attention.

-BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you DIAL my number. Be high vibe. First impressions count. Follow-through counts in the game of life.
Make room for magic. A date with me is EASY if you're a standup guy. What's hard is how much b.s. women have to transmute daily from people trying to steal our light because they don't believe in compounding consequences.
-CALL. I screen on VOICE calls. If you have further questions after we hang up, CALL BACK for clarification. Leave a voicemail so I am inclined to further engage. Yes, I'm busy, but available to good people who treat me well. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE TEXTING STRANGERS. I respond first to people who follow this simple instruction.

-Bring Flowers if you can pretty please! (Don't be late though. I work REALLY REALLY hard. I super appreciate seeing flowers around my house. When I have too many, or I'm going to visit the sick, it does my heart good to give that and to see your gift keep on giving.)

-I Love beards! Tell me if you have one! (Clean shaven is better than sandpaper scruff.)

-BE SUPER hygienically CLEAN & sober (shower and toothbrush available at my very nice condo)

-I love cologne! (If you smell like weed, I'm going to want some, but I don't like intoxicants with strangers.)

NO AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Donation visible upfront.

Click the link to verify my hundreds of impressive reviews. The first one should remove all doubt.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=289201&tab=eccie_reviews