Thread: 😶🤔❕why does my phone 📲only ring when🤸*♀️ i leave from👀👄🤔👀 an area

Accept 😶🤔❕why does my phone 📲only ring when🤸*♀️ i leave from👀👄🤔👀 an area

It makes me so mad when people play on my phone. I thought this site was secure ❕and made were we didn't have to deal with that extra stuff or am I mistaken?��
    Maybe my post is wrong, so look at my ads an tell me am I doing wrong and how can I improve my ads?��*♀️��

Peace, love, and Hair Grease....lol
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX SAVANNAH������
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-09-2019 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Relocated to Coed for discussion from RHZ flirt forum, and price removed from title.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not sure what you mean exactly, Savannah, about site "security" and your personal phone. Whenever a companion is publicly promoting herself online, there are going to be some fellows who contact her but never actually schedule for various reasons. It's understandably frustrating, but unavoidable. Likely has little to do with ad content. Most muff marketing forums on H2 are viewable by verified members, unvalidated but registered participants, and lurkers, so no practical way to prevent the "extra stuff."

HOWEVER, in your ads you usually ask to be contacted by PM, and I'm not seeing your number posted anywhere on H2, so WHAT calls?
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-11-2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Typeface correction

Gentle Hugs & hoping the situation improves