Activities: TS, massage, MPCFS
    Session length: 1 hour
    Amount: $150
    Total Paid: $150
    Tipping/Upselling an issue: No
    Race: Asian - Chinese
    Hair: Long black hair to middle of her back
    Fragrance: None.
    Body/Face: BEAUTIFUL face. Tall 5'6" with nice small firm C's, slim waist and a bit of a booty.
    Attitude: Very close to GFE.
    Comments: Rang into a string of so-so sessions (even at Dream Spa). Was about to take another sabbatical again but thought I would give Dream another shot. I called Jenny (Mamasan) and she recommended Jenny (talent) saying she was a very beautiful Chinese girl. Made arrangements to visit her.

Got to the Spa and Jenny was busy but was told she would be available in about 20 minutes. I decided to hang around and was placed in a room to wait. A knock on the door and Jenny (talent) walked into the room. OMFG, what a looker. She was tall about 5'6" may 5'7" and a killer body (some subtle curves for an Asian). We changed rooms. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I responded yes.

Provided the donation and undressed. Jenny warmed up the table and I layed down. This was one of the best table showers I ever had. Everything with Jenny was nice and slow... almost sensual. I got a thorough cleansing and we headed back to the massage table.

"OK... token massage," I'm thinking. Jenny started giving me a more than adequate massage which lasted almost a half an hour.

On the flip, Jenny joined me in her birthday suit. She had an incredible body. Her breasts were nice, firm small C's that felt wonderful to the touch. She laid over me and started kissing my nipples while doing a subtle body glide that was very sensual and erotic. She kissed down my body finally getting to Max where she placed on the raincoat.

Jenny's oral skills were undescriable. I seriously felt at times I was receiving a BBBJ. Lot's of saliva... lot's of moaning. This went on for several minutes.

Jenny finally moved over me for some CG action. Sliding on me slowly and she was very, VERY tight (almost uncomfortable). We continued in this position for several more minutes wher I finally had to see that wonderful a**.

She turned on all fours and we started a little K-9 action. OMFG... again... what an incredible site. She was leaving little trails of cream on Max which was building me little-by-little. I started faster and harder strokes until I finally released tension that I had been holding for awhile. We both relaxed next to each other for a few. I laughed when she removed the raincoat as she commented how much rain was collect inside.

She cleaned my up with a hot towel and we chatted for a few. I was met at the door by Jenny (Mamasan) where I replied that I regained confidence again in Spa sessions.

I would rate this a GFE experience even though there was not any kissing.

Recommend: Yes

You've been a busy boy MaxShaft. Another nice review. Thank you

You beat me to it Max. I saw Jenny on Sunday. Very lovely girl!
    I agree about the massage. The last couple of rubs I've gotten have left me feeling beat up. Jenny uses just enough pressure to leave you really relaxed.
    Chillin' on the porch.

Max, Jenny of your review sounds similar to Jenny of my review in many ways; a popular name indeed.

Max,
    Kudos for your nice review (again)..
    And nice to be back on (alternate) aspd..

Ed