Thread: ATTN LADIES, RIP OFF CLIENT IN BATON ROUGE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG C @ Mar 19 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I don&#39;t know if this guy is a member of this board (or was a member of ASPD) or not, but I&#39;d certainly like to hear his explanation for placing an empty envelope on the table.....Even if he were led to believe that this was going to be a freebie it would be hard to explain the need for the envelope[/b]
    I would LOVE to hear the explanation as well.

As a GT Mod, I usually stick up for the ladies... oh yeah, I stick up for the ladies. We have enough on our plates as a provider as it is... Angel, I hope you get to collect every cent he owes you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (caroline @ Mar 19 2009, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I would LOVE to hear the explanation as well.

As a GT Mod, I usually stick up for the ladies... oh yeah, I stick up for the ladies. We have enough on our plates as a provider as it is... Angel, I hope you get to collect every cent he owes you.[/b]
    As a DOP I usually stick the ladies....oh yeah, I stick the ladies .....My guess is that she&#39;ll never see those funds because the guy shortchanged her on one occasion and then completely stiffed her on the second occasion so he&#39;s not worried about ever seeing her again and has no intentions of paying her what he owes.....People don&#39;t pull that kind of crap on someone that they&#39;re planning on seeing again or that they&#39;re planning on paying later on.....I&#39;ve had people stiff me on fees and since I have a signed contract I can at least go to court to try to resolve the matter.....On most occasions you just have to write that off as a loss and just move on.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !