I have seen this guy every time I've been to BR and he has always been a very nice person. The last time i was there he put the envelope with the money down on the table as he normally does and we had a good time. After he left and I got the envelope I noticed that there was $100 less than the normal fee. I didn't say anything about it because I've seen this guy for over a year and he was always a nice guy and always paid the correct amount. So I thought it was a mistake and I just let it go. i saw him while I was in BR this time and he put the envelope down on the table as usual. We had the session and when he left I went to pick up the envelope and found that it was completely empty. When I called him to ask him about this he refused to answer his phone. I left a voicemail for him, but he has not returned my call. Needles to say that I will not be seeing this person again. I am very disappointed because this is someone that I have seen many times / every time i visit BR / and always enjoyed spending time with and he abused my trust in him. I hate to post this alert, but I do not want him to take advantage of anyone else like this. Here is his info:
email: gducote@cox.net
phone: xxxxx-5069
rase: white
ht/wt: 5'10" or 5'11"; 260,270 lbs
I hope this info can help others avoid being ripped off. Any established providers can contact me at contactangel24@yahoo.com for more info on him. I also found out that he is on the national black list from 2007.