Total Paid: 1.2 + tip (my choice)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blond and pulled up
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Natural
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell, likely non-smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider: ASPD, BP
    Provider`s Body: Lexi is about 5'3" and has a very nice body: average build but is in good shape. From visual inspection only, I would guess natural C's on top. IMO, she is stunning to look at.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Sweet and ready to relieve my stress
    Comments:

After screening, Lexi e-mailed me to set up the appt. It was easy to schedule, but she warned me that we had to meet at a temporary location until her permanent studio was ready.

When I arrived, Lexi looked great: she was wearing black (very tightly fitting) work-out pants and a tight sleeveless top. She has a "normal" build, almost athletic. If you are someone who insists on a paper-thin spinner, she might not quite be in that league. For everyone else, Lexi's face and body are very attractive. I would estimate 5'3" and 11x lbs.

She apologized for the temporary setup, but once I was on the table I could care less. Lexi's massage skills are excellent. I usually prefer very firm massages, but her soft-to-medium strokes did the trick. Both her hands were constantly moving in a way that felt incredibly relaxing. Since this was my first time with her, I did not initiate any contact. While her hands did all the work, she would often lean into her motions to create some very nice body contact.

After the flip, she finished me off. I didn't last very long as the massage definitely worked me up. The session lasted a full hour, and I felt like a million bucks. She was very sweet, although not very talkative. I wonder if she was a little uneasy being in the temporary location, but then again, I was not that talkative either. Note: she advertises no f/s, and I did not ask what, if anything, was on the menu. She charges a little more than I like to spend for a FBSM, but I think the massage is worth the $ for special occasions. Her pictures on the ASPD and BP ads are accurate.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Thanks for the report. I wonder why she charges 120 and Avery charges 150?

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tikkler33 @ Mar 17 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the report. I wonder why she charges 120 and Avery charges 150?[/b]
    When I saw Lexi, I did not know she was teamed up with Avery. Since then, I have also wondered why there was a price difference. Avery&#39;s pictures look amazing, but I have not seen any reviews on her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    thanks for the info. I did not know Lexi advertised on BP? what section, I did not see it.

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (want2b @ Mar 17 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thanks for the info. I did not know Lexi advertised on BP? what section, I did not see it.[/b]
    Looks like they have been taken down. She used to advertise in the Body Rubs section about once a week. I haven&#39;t seen one recently...