Thread: Violet_shay, Cherri plum, Adorna kisses: The perfect 4some.... Every mans dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Dalton, Adorna was around on "icky" when I was first coming up at the start of this decade. Had a reputation that preceded her for being a helluva pleaser and being exceptional in doubles. She'd been on my list but I chickened out. It'd be nice to try to get at her now that I'm more experienced.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I must have reviewed Adorna once a week when my handle was Charcoal on eccie......... Took tons of pics of her before I started adding the gifs to my reviews....... but I do have lots of videos of her and I and some when I did a threesome with Adorna and Kammye......... Adorna is the truth.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    Dalton, Adorna was around on "icky" when I was first coming up at the start of this decade. Had a reputation that preceded her for being a helluva pleaser and being exceptional in doubles. She'd been on my list but I chickened out. It'd be nice to try to get at her now that I'm more experienced.
    Cool....so Ljohn is she UTR or available to all?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    nice dream Bro... outstanding work!

so bottom of stack is Adorna, is there any contact info listed or did I miss it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubububuttman View Post
    nice dream Bro... outstanding work!

so bottom of stack is Adorna, is there any contact info listed or did I miss it?
    You can email her it should be posted at the top
    Quote Originally Posted by nameisdalton View Post
    Cool....so Ljohn is she UTR or available to all?
    Contact her by email
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    I must have reviewed Adorna once a week when my handle was Charcoal on eccie......... Took tons of pics of her before I started adding the gifs to my reviews....... but I do have lots of videos of her and I and some when I did a threesome with Adorna and Kammye......... Adorna is the truth.....
    Adorna is always a good time