Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Vice Bust Vivians.....

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have question for providers.

WHen you hear about the LE crackdown, do you stop or cancel all apointments for a while?

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 17 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have yet to find a girl who doesn&#39;t profess that she ALWAYS deletes all that personal information who are in fact not doing it.[/b]
    Then you haven&#39;t met everyone. Because you won&#39;t find that stuff anyone on my computer nor on my person.
    I refuse to accept **personal** information. And I sure as hell don&#39;t keep any screening info. Once your screened. Your seen and
    your email with the screening is deleted. If your screened and we don&#39;t meet. Your email with screening is
    deleted and you will have to be re-screened the next time you contact.

I use data scrubbers and all that crap cleaner stuff every day. To keep my pc clean.

It&#39;s pretty *F*&#39;ed up that they kept so much personal info. This hobby is not meant to F&#39;d ones life.
    And here they sure as hell did just that. And the guys who so stupidly gave up their personal info
    let alone CCard info. Should have known better.
    Especially to an agency! :unsure: What a shame!

Hobby right and hobby discreetly! Use your big head before you play with the little one! Watch what the hell you give out in way of
    INFO in this hobby! If it&#39;s too personal. Then it&#39;s too damn much and trouble will be lurking around the corner!! :angry:

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (want2b @ Mar 17 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have question for providers.

WHen you hear about the LE crackdown, do you stop or cancel all apointments for a while?[/b]
    Nope! Why? When a lady screens PROPERLY with other well known/mature/reliable ladies and
    gets informative feedback on you from said ref. Why should we cancel our date to see you.
    Just because someone screwed up? ! No need to.

There are ways to screen w/o asking for or using any PERSONAL data.
    I sure as hell don&#39;t see how ones personal data is going to tell
    a lady how said guy will treat her when ALONE bcd with her.

I could care less what type of income you have or what you drive nor
    what your employment status is. Who you are as a hobbyist/respectful/kind etc.
    is how you will get to meet me and other ladies.

But I guess the good *gentlemen* weren&#39;t good enough for this particular agency of young girls.
    :unsure:

Verified Companion Companion Avery's Avatar
    I agree with you on that one. Once they are screened EVERYTHING is deleted. The only thing I keep is a first name and last 4 digits of a phone number. Is that still too much??

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    Avery, WickedMilf - I believe each of YOU - you are both very bright providers.

I know a bunch of providers who are just too lazy to clean their computers/ or text messages out of their phones.

I hope none of our friends are caught in this web

And I hope EVERY provider jumps and cleans out there computers and phones of old information - THEN take the advice posted above and clean and de-frag their computers.

1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

BuckeyeFarmer
    The Arrest Warrant used in the HTXGFE bust:

Arrest Warrant

Describes most of the methods they used to inflitrate HTXGFE.

Well I have read all the posts as well as all the stories on line. I could not make it thru all 39 pages of the arrest warrant though. All I can say is DAMN!!!

I can safely say my name is no where in there records.

Everyone stay safe and always check your 6.
    atcav8or

Iraq War Vet

Support the troops

If you don&#39;t vote don&#39;t bitch

Well, it must be a slow week [now that Lance is pretty much a shoe-in as the Iditarod champ] because this info got to Anchorage [via the Beaumont Enterprise of all things].

I&#39;m gonna be back in Houston soon & have reaffirmed my vows to see reviewed independents only [damn Bianca sure is tempting though].

Article

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/loc...gator_says.html
    aspd bcd

Verified Companion Companion Avery's Avatar
    WOW, well I read the whole thing and all I can say is they wasted 2 years of tax payers money to do ALL of that??? FOR WHAT???

Verified Companion Companion allofamber's Avatar
    Avery that&#39;s exactly what i thought when I read it...2 years??? and all those tax dollars blown!!! I mean they picked up her TRASH!! and had it sent into a lab!!! COME ON!!! we have child molesters, murderers, thieves, serial killers, car jackers, bank robbers, druggies, you name it and this is what they spend "2" years on!!!! Guess what, they didn&#39;t stop it...someone somewhere right now is not viewing this as "oh shit, a bust just happen" they are viewing it like "oh shit now it&#39;s my chance to pick up where Vivian left off!!!" You bring one down 5 rise up....

My fees are for my time and companionship.
    I will NOT answer any questions about services.
    This includes code phrases and acronyms.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Barrister @ Mar 17 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    please note - I have little doubt that LE has membership on this interim board. And they are definitely members of P. - some using handles which would be widely recognized by the membership. They have posted threads and have given reviews. And yes, they have participated in sessions. How do I know? My "hobby" is defending those accused of TPC, Section 43 offenses. These allegations are based on first hand knowledge obtained at 1201 Franklin Street. Let&#39;s be careful out there.[/b]

Barrister, I have no doubt that you are correct about this. But since you know about who they are and what their handles are, why not let us know? If someone with a well known handle PM&#39;s me and asks for information, I may very well give it to him. OTOH, if I know he&#39;s a cop, I may very well think differently.
    Also, some ladies may see aspd members based upon their reputations on the board. If they know who the cops are, they could prevent themselves from being busted.

This may be an unpopular sentiment in this community but.....after having read the warrant in it&#39;s entirety this looks like an open and shut case. Ellie did her job very well.

That&#39;s not to say that I think they should concentrate on victimless crime, they shouldn&#39;t. It&#39;s also instructive about how deeply ingrained Ellie is in the community and how she operates.

Perhaps I&#39;m very naive but I had never even heard of an "agency" until I stumbled upon the mother site. I have never understood why folks would expose themselves to such a business. Not judging others, it&#39;s just that it seems far more dangerous than amps, SC&#39;s and Indies. They&#39;re all exposed but seemingly less so.

Figuring It Out Companion Victoria of Houston's Avatar
    Even if a client did use his CC their, it still doesn&#39;t prove anything. LE will try to do what they always do in these cases, scare these poor men(and women) into confessing everything.

For all the cops know, those men could have just been going their for a "rubdown" or some true companionship.

And you know Miss Vivian and her hubby sure as hell will never admit to anything.

Anyways, this just really sucks bc I think the biz is about to see a big slow down out of clients being in fear.
    -Victoria
    Sensual Rubdown Provider
    http:// http://www.preferred411.com/houston/victoria
    victorias.serenity@gmail.com

WHEW!! I was tempted back when the cute Indian girl (Mona???) was at Vivian&#39;s, but I have a real fear of any agency. The cops and prosecutor have so much more to gain-Money, press, number of busts- going after agencies than indies. After reading the search warrant affidavit, I will NEVER use an agency. By the way, I was impressed by the number of girls who were driving Mercedes, etc. Business must have been good. :P

Question

For those interested.....P411 made headline news on Channel 13 on the 10 pm news last night in Houston on the Agency Bust! Apparently LE somehow got screened thru P411 and the Agency used P411 for verification.

I removed all Houston ads from P411

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast