Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Houston Vice Bust Vivians.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oldshark @ Mar 23 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:[/b]
    Oldshark is leaving out the detail that Congress passed the ECPA (Electronic Communications Pinky Act) of 2003 that makes it legally binding to pinky promise (ECPP) via electronic means, but the tranaction has to have specific wording and requires that you have to click on a button or otherwise take a "specific positive action" to make it effective. Many ladies remember the pinky promise bit, but neglect the positive action bit or the correct wording.

Violators of ECPPs are subject to incarcineration.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Gfe Referrals's Avatar

Cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oldshark @ Mar 23 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:

DEFENSE LAWYER: Your Honor, I move to dismiss this case on grounds that Officer Smith certified that he was not part of any law enforcement agency when he visited my client&#39;s website.

JUDGE: That motion is denied.

DEFENSE LAWYER: Oh -- and I forgot to mention, he also PINKY PROMISED that he was not part of any law enforcement agency!

JUDGE [to prosecutor]: Is that true?

PROSECUTOR (shamefacedly): Well, um, you know, um, there are some cases from other states which say that a pinky promise is not binding if the officer&#39;s fingers are crossed and we think --

JUDGE [interrupting]: Sit down, Mr. Prosecutor! I will not have my court used as a tool to undermine the American system of justice and the basic dignity of pinky promising! Case dismissed!!1!!1!

Srsly.[/b]

That was very funny. Thank You
    lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oldshark @ Mar 23 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:

DEFENSE LAWYER: Your Honor, I move to dismiss this case on grounds that Officer Smith certified that he was not part of any law enforcement agency when he visited my client&#39;s website.

JUDGE: That motion is denied.

DEFENSE LAWYER: Oh -- and I forgot to mention, he also PINKY PROMISED that he was not part of any law enforcement agency!

JUDGE [to prosecutor]: Is that true?

PROSECUTOR (shamefacedly): Well, um, you know, um, there are some cases from other states which say that a pinky promise is not binding if the officer&#39;s fingers are crossed and we think --

JUDGE [interrupting]: Sit down, Mr. Prosecutor! I will not have my court used as a tool to undermine the American system of justice and the basic dignity of pinky promising! Case dismissed!!1!!1!

Srsly.[/b]
    Because ALL courtroom dialog leads back to, "A Few Good Men", for me...

"So... is THAT how it works?!?!?!?

- I object

> Overruled

- But, Your Honor, I STRENUOUSLY object

> Well, in THAT case, I suppose I should reconsider..."

Kevin Pollack is one funny m-f&#39;er....
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gneissguy @ Mar 23 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ... Violators of ECPPs are subject to incarcineration.[/b]
    That&#39;s true. In a penile institute!
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Oldshark&#39;s favorite Woody Allen quotes:

• "Sex between a man and a woman can be wonderful! (Provided you can get between the right man and the right woman.)"
    • "The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers."
    • "Sex is only dirty if it&#39;s done right."
    • "Eighty percent of success is showing up."
    </span>

Just A 12 year old girl trapped in a 32 year old male body.
    The news has already died down somewhat. You guys that are "worried" just need to relax and let it go. You are fine. I know this has scared many of you. Especially the ones that were either "close" to the situation or haven&#39;t been around long enough to have been through one of these "sweeps". I understand your concern. And if you were really shaken by this, maybe it should put you in check. If you don&#39;t want to hurt your family, loved ones, or risk your job....ummmmmm....then quit "hobbying". On the flip side, if the risk is worth the reward, it won&#39;t do you any good to stress about it all the time. That takes half the fun out of it.

On a side note, they showed Ms. Tankersley (Vanessa) going into court today on channel 2. She looked good. Still SHOCKED though. She has really beautiful soft facial features. A nice inviting complextion and smile. If only I had scheduled in time ;) Seriously, I can&#39;t help but feel for her. She is so young too. I can&#39;t believe Marina flipped. I mean I can but it was kind of sad that it was Vivian&#39;s newest talent (Vanessa) and her biggest earner (marina) that helped the ship go down.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This has been one of the most illuminating, opinionated, and scary threads I&#39;ve ever read. I&#39;m grateful for a forum to express both the facts and conjecture, as it is all useful in its way. Thank you all for the info and discussion.

Comes down to the fact that we should all stay vigilant. If you play in the hobby and are lucky enough not to encounter any major problems, you might start taking your safety for granted. I think Vivian brought a lot of this on herself, and working for/using the services of an agency is almost asking to be arrested eventually. While we independents and our clients believe that we are safer, we cannot get too comfortable and let down our guard. Anything can happen at any time. I definitely ascribe to the STFU rule, and will continue to utilize the services of Pref411 and Date-Check.

I also monitor the posts on here and other boards, and what people type and how frequently is very insightful into their personalities. Do cops who join membership sites like this actually get involved in posting? I would be very reluctant to see a fellow who was a member of a well-known board for more than 6 months but hadn&#39;t made more than a couple of posts.

I don&#39;t know about the rest of the ladies, but as far as new clients go, I&#39;ve had several nervous cancellations and fewer inquiries the more this story is burned by media heat. My thanks, gentlemen who&#39;ve seen me before, for continuing to support the "Save the Irish Chihuahuas Society." (So few of the wee little leprechaun lapdogs, ya know. :P) Hmmmm, wonder if I got a tax number if I could use that as a legit front?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Mar 25 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    for continuing to support the "Save the Irish Chihuahuas Society." (So few of the wee little leprechaun lapdogs, ya know. :P) Hmmmm, wonder if I got a tax number if I could use that as a legit front? [/b]
    Ok... NOW I&#39;m laughing... thx! Make your tax-deductible check payable to...

But, let&#39;s not forget the sister organization...

"Fondue Sets for Namibia"

For those old enough to remember when SNL was actually funny!
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

You too DJ? And after all these years. I am not kidding about the pm&#39;s. Most of what people say regarding that topic is NOT as nice as I put it. It is not a fucking surprise. That is basicly what she advertises herself to be. I think slut is even in the majority of her ads. And BBS knows I am not coming from a bad place. I made that VERY clear to her. If she has an issue with me saying she is better than that, then that can be her issue she can address with me via pm or the boards. "YOU DON&#39;T REALLY NEED TO PLAY DUMB JUST TO KEEP THE FACADE OF STUPID FUCK SLUT". There, I will quote myself. It is a compliment (backhanded I grant you). Maybe not all sweet and mushy like you have beautiful eyes. But how and the hell can I make that kind of compliment. I can&#39;t see anyone&#39;s eyes very closely when taken through the precise lens of a WEBCAM as reflected in an IKEA quality mirror. Hence the "you don&#39;t need to play dumb" part. If i had of just said hey, you are a "stupid fuck slut", there might be a need for a mod. As if there is really ever a need for one of those. I guess the need is for them to get special discounts and rates, but that is a whole different topic that even I don&#39;t dare discuss. It is the same assholes over and over who have the "let me save you complex". No one needs to be saved here. Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say. Now lets talk about who nailed Vivian before.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xavier23 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If i had of just said hey, you are a "stupid fuck slut", there might be a need for a mod. As if there is really ever a need for one of those. I guess the need is for them to get special discounts and rates, but that is a whole different topic that even I don&#39;t dare discuss. It is the same assholes over and over who have the "let me save you complex". No one needs to be saved here. Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say. Now lets talk about who nailed Vivian before.....[/b]
    I wonder if there&#39;s a vacation in our troll&#39;s future?
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 26 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I wonder if there&#39;s a vacation in our troll&#39;s future?[/b]
    Keep it coming asshole. The only one who trolls this board is you with your same tired reguritated blow pop list that only a few select people care about. You wanna talk about "kickbacks", well.....I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t. Providers and guys alike know your game. And civil barrister....see....i like him for whats it worth. But I would think it would only be natural for him to defend Brittany given past circumstances. Oh wait minute, doesn&#39;t she make your list every other month. Maybe you are really the one who has something to gain. Let the "rimming" begin. I don&#39;t know why you use that stupid avatar. WE both know for as long as you have been in the hobby, it probably looks a little more like this.

link removed by ck1942; other removals will result if that sh*t continues!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xavier23 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say.[/b]
    It doesn&#39;t work that easily. You can&#39;t make provocative comments and then say "Game&#39;s over! I had the last word. Nobody else can say anything about it."

Ok, today is 10 days after the incident. Is there any new information?

If some one on this board has been caught up in the scandal, would that person not have had an "interview" with LEO by now?

I am still curious as to what would happen, and happens, in one of those interrogations, sorry I mean "interviews".

To: Yak_Man, thanks for those video links in Post #28, I have passed them along to a lot of people who appreciate them. (My cousin, a lawyer, responded "No Shit, that is what I have been telling you for years", LOL)

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O&#39;Mike @ Mar 26 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If some one on this board has been caught up in the scandal, would that person not have had an "interview" with LEO by now?[/b]
    Not really. IF LE wants to go after somebody on the list, it could take weeks/months before they are questioned. The key word is IF. I really don&#39;t think they want to go after the clients. The media and or LE just wants to make the clients sweat.

Why go after Bambi when you already bagged his grandaddy?
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metal_head @ Mar 26 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You are messed-up in the head, and I don&#39;t need to be on the boards for ten years to see that!?[/b]
    Many of the providers say the same thing to blowpop when he pulls out his "goods". And if you had been ACTIVE on the boards for 10 years, you would probably HAVE something like that. Just ask Monica Fox

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    You are messed-up in the head, and I don&#39;t need to be on the boards for ten years to see that!
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast