Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Houston Vice Bust Vivians.....

Just A 12 year old girl trapped in a 32 year old male body.
    You too DJ? And after all these years. I am not kidding about the pm's. Most of what people say regarding that topic is NOT as nice as I put it. It is not a fucking surprise. That is basicly what she advertises herself to be. I think slut is even in the majority of her ads. And BBS knows I am not coming from a bad place. I made that VERY clear to her. If she has an issue with me saying she is better than that, then that can be her issue she can address with me via pm or the boards. "YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO PLAY DUMB JUST TO KEEP THE FACADE OF STUPID FUCK SLUT". There, I will quote myself. It is a compliment (backhanded I grant you). Maybe not all sweet and mushy like you have beautiful eyes. But how and the hell can I make that kind of compliment. I can't see anyone's eyes very closely when taken through the precise lens of a WEBCAM as reflected in an IKEA quality mirror. Hence the "you don't need to play dumb" part. If i had of just said hey, you are a "stupid fuck slut", there might be a need for a mod. As if there is really ever a need for one of those. I guess the need is for them to get special discounts and rates, but that is a whole different topic that even I don't dare discuss. It is the same assholes over and over who have the "let me save you complex". No one needs to be saved here. Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say. Now lets talk about who nailed Vivian before.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Mar 25 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    oh and just fyi...being a bitch to me isn&#39;t all that attractive either..[/b]
    It&#39;s what he does. He trolls like this for attention. Best thing to do is to ignore him, and he&#39;ll go away again.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xavier23 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If i had of just said hey, you are a "stupid fuck slut", there might be a need for a mod. As if there is really ever a need for one of those. I guess the need is for them to get special discounts and rates, but that is a whole different topic that even I don&#39;t dare discuss. It is the same assholes over and over who have the "let me save you complex". No one needs to be saved here. Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say. Now lets talk about who nailed Vivian before.....[/b]
    I wonder if there&#39;s a vacation in our troll&#39;s future?
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xavier23 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say.[/b]
    It doesn&#39;t work that easily. You can&#39;t make provocative comments and then say "Game&#39;s over! I had the last word. Nobody else can say anything about it."

Ok, today is 10 days after the incident. Is there any new information?

If some one on this board has been caught up in the scandal, would that person not have had an "interview" with LEO by now?

I am still curious as to what would happen, and happens, in one of those interrogations, sorry I mean "interviews".

To: Yak_Man, thanks for those video links in Post #28, I have passed them along to a lot of people who appreciate them. (My cousin, a lawyer, responded "No Shit, that is what I have been telling you for years", LOL)

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O&#39;Mike @ Mar 26 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If some one on this board has been caught up in the scandal, would that person not have had an "interview" with LEO by now?[/b]
    Not really. IF LE wants to go after somebody on the list, it could take weeks/months before they are questioned. The key word is IF. I really don&#39;t think they want to go after the clients. The media and or LE just wants to make the clients sweat.

Why go after Bambi when you already bagged his grandaddy?
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 26 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I wonder if there&#39;s a vacation in our troll&#39;s future?[/b]
    Keep it coming asshole. The only one who trolls this board is you with your same tired reguritated blow pop list that only a few select people care about. You wanna talk about "kickbacks", well.....I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t. Providers and guys alike know your game. And civil barrister....see....i like him for whats it worth. But I would think it would only be natural for him to defend Brittany given past circumstances. Oh wait minute, doesn&#39;t she make your list every other month. Maybe you are really the one who has something to gain. Let the "rimming" begin. I don&#39;t know why you use that stupid avatar. WE both know for as long as you have been in the hobby, it probably looks a little more like this.

link removed by ck1942; other removals will result if that sh*t continues!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 26 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It&#39;s what he does. He trolls like this for attention.[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t that sound like exactly what Brittany does? See, i was trying to leave it alone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    You are messed-up in the head, and I don&#39;t need to be on the boards for ten years to see that!
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metal_head @ Mar 26 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You are messed-up in the head, and I don&#39;t need to be on the boards for ten years to see that!?[/b]
    Many of the providers say the same thing to blowpop when he pulls out his "goods". And if you had been ACTIVE on the boards for 10 years, you would probably HAVE something like that. Just ask Monica Fox

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEAR _JOHN @ Mar 25 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can&#39;t believe the mods/admins haven&#39;t addressed this comment.[/b]
    My guess is the original "vision" for this place was that it wouldn&#39;t require much in the way of modding/admin. It was supposed to be an intimate gathering of the known... who KNEW how to behave.

Alas, this is what you get when the intended purpose goes awry. Sorry, CK, the adage is STILL true... no good deed goes unpunished...
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

I&#39;m taking bets on how long it is until the hammer comes down.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEAR _JOHN @ Mar 25 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can&#39;t believe the mods/admins haven&#39;t addressed this comment.[/b]
    Xavier post require a certain bit of attention when reading. You can&#39;t just skim or you will misunderstand the point he is making. I do think his comment has some validity. Many woman, not just BB are very intelligent but way too many of them feign the bimbo tart personality for business reasons and many of us winch when they do because honestly it is beneath them.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread has reached my outer limits and is herewith closed.

I&#39;m checking the "vacation schedule" to see who is "due"
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11