You too DJ? And after all these years. I am not kidding about the pm's. Most of what people say regarding that topic is NOT as nice as I put it. It is not a fucking surprise. That is basicly what she advertises herself to be. I think slut is even in the majority of her ads. And BBS knows I am not coming from a bad place. I made that VERY clear to her. If she has an issue with me saying she is better than that, then that can be her issue she can address with me via pm or the boards. "YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO PLAY DUMB JUST TO KEEP THE FACADE OF STUPID FUCK SLUT". There, I will quote myself. It is a compliment (backhanded I grant you). Maybe not all sweet and mushy like you have beautiful eyes. But how and the hell can I make that kind of compliment. I can't see anyone's eyes very closely when taken through the precise lens of a WEBCAM as reflected in an IKEA quality mirror. Hence the "you don't need to play dumb" part. If i had of just said hey, you are a "stupid fuck slut", there might be a need for a mod. As if there is really ever a need for one of those. I guess the need is for them to get special discounts and rates, but that is a whole different topic that even I don't dare discuss. It is the same assholes over and over who have the "let me save you complex". No one needs to be saved here. Its dropped. Done. I said what I had to say. Now lets talk about who nailed Vivian before.....