Thread: A rat in our playground

Verified Companion Companion Lasha's Avatar

A rat in our playground

So Idk where to start but....A Gentleman hit me up Saturday night using a young lady that we all know as a reference (Leah The natural red head that worked in the local massage industry) but is also reviewed and such on eccie and other known platforms. So I know the lady on certain social media platform, I reached out to her inquiring about the reference and she started mumbling off the wall things asking to send my location and then continue to tell me that she was snitching everybody out!! Unbeknownst to me she had been arrested just hour before I inquired so she was with LE !! The very next day (sunday) she hit up the guy I originally asked about Suspiciously was saying she would see him cheap and then a sugar daddy she is Associated with was busted last night and then another lady that we are familiar with was also propositioned with illegal activities by leah not even 24 hours after her arrest. MY POINT BEING IS SHE IS TELLING ON US AND SETTING OUR COMMUNITY UP LADIES AND GENTS PLAY SAFE
    COLOMBIAN BABE 🇨🇴❤🍑
    469333O495📱
    https://preferred411.com/P68122

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I would play it safe if I were you and stick with known regulars for a while.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the warning Lasha.

[whine] Doc, while your comment has a lot of merit it also hurts folks who are not well known far and wide. I think there are significant verification questions that should be asked of any client the provider does not already know. There are a couple here that I have not met yet, but they are on my 'to do list' and know it.

If the folks follow the RULES, there should be no question that and LEO could ask. Break the rules, and pay the price. We ALL know what the rules are - our time is valuable.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    She speaks the TRUTH.
    Pay ATTENTION!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo Jflyer, Always, ALWAYS SAFETY before money!! Gals and Guys should NEVER forget that rule!!!

Y'all be careful and stay safe in OK.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    SHARING IS CARING!!!!! SAFETY IS THE #1 Priority in OUR COMMUNITY!!! JFlyer. You will understand! Put more Time in the Community!

Thank You for The Intel, Lasha
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    And this is in Tulsa? I will be sticking to my regulars in Tulsa for a while. Thank you Lasha!

Safety is always first! Lasha, being in direct contact with her and her clients, I also suggest that you should remain with only GOOD regulars for now.

Play safe my friends!
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Break the rules and pay the price.

Thats straight out of dragnet.

Jflyer, you are about the DUMBEST fucking newbie In hobby history...

You sound just like the fucking JAKES...

Welcome to the top of the DNS list...

Yeah I said what everyone was thinking when they read that bull shit post.

@ST, yes Tulsa, but you know how it goes if they start collecting accounts...

@community if you want to be a winner stick with your regulars and use extreme caution if venturing out into new territory.
    ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT....
    Last edited by danielle silver; 04-02-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    There is NO reason whatsoever why members cannot discuss public issues of concern politely and without personal insults. Further expressions of disrespect in this thread will result in infractions, and the topic will be closed if it becomes a free-for-all fracas.

Okie dokie? Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-02-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing! Be safe
    One thing to remember is LEO is pushy, insistent, AND demanding with THEIR attitude! So if you have someone on the line and they’re acting like that that’s probably who they are. Be safe! They don’t like to be told NO! Download an app that reverses phone numbers! I use instant checkmate! Best investment I’ve ever made.
    Last edited by maggiejewel; 04-13-2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Grammar needed fixed
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884