Thread: Locker Room

I keep seeing references to the "Locker Room." How do I find it?

If it works here like it worked on the aspd.net site, you need to be a BCD-level member in order to see the locker room (and the BCD comments in reviews on the other site).
    Preferred411[/url][/list]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 16 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If it works here like it worked on the aspd.net site, you need to be a BCD-level member in order to see the locker room (and the BCD comments in reviews on the other site).[/b]
    She&#39;s right charlestudor, you need BCD status to see the locker room, if you pm the reviewer they may fill you in.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Retired Administrator
    BCD is RESERVED for those who have earned it and items from there should NOT be shared to those without... :blink:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 16 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    BCD is RESERVED for those who have earned it and items from there should NOT be shared to those without... :blink:[/b]
    dennisrn, I didn&#39;t mean for members to share all the Locker Room info. My intent was that they might share a little 411 so that he might make a smart and educated choice regarding his pick of providers.

You&#39;re right Locker Room priviledge needs to be earned.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Retired Administrator
    charlestudor2005 ==> take the time and review your PMs with my reply to you based upon your PM to me (that I shared with other staffers) as I have given you guidance on what to do about your gaining access to BCD at this time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 17 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    charlestudor2005 ==> take the time and review your PMs with my reply to you based upon your PM to me (that I shared with other staffers) as I have given you guidance on what to do about your gaining access to BCD at this time.[/b]
    Well, your PM wasn&#39;t that helpful. I had BCD access by the time you sent it. Your initial response in this thread should have contained the "guidance." Let&#39;s just say I thought your post about BCD being RESERVED unduly implied that I was trying to get access to something to which I was not entitled and since you are an Administrator, you should have been able to immediately determine whether or not I had earned BCD status, and made the appropriate adjustment. Let&#39;s just end it here and remove this thread...it isn&#39;t helpful to anyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    You guys know that one of my biggest pet peeves is people misspelling words... I have to put up with it on ASPD, because it&#39;s an &#39;established aberration.&#39; But since this is a new place, could you please exercise a little more attention to detail and spell it right? Just to be clear; it&#39;s Leaker Room. OK?

The word &#39;locker&#39; implies that something, in this case, information would remain sequestered, or &#39;locked&#39; away. But that just isn&#39;t the case, as most of us are painfully aware.

It would seem that the ladies don&#39;t have the same problem, as they don&#39;t have the physiological requirement to supply blood to both a brain and a penis simultaneously.

Rather, in practice, some self-serving, or horny or dishonest, or all of the above, male individuals mistakenly barter info from &#39;in there&#39; to certain favs, in the mistaken belief that it will &#39;get&#39; them something, or sweeten the &#39;relationship&#39; with their favorite. It won&#39;t. The ladies don&#39;t confuse business with pleasure as you do. If you wanna see how fast you&#39;ll be thrown under a bus, when a lady is threatened with the loss of &#39;a marketing channel&#39; if she doesn&#39;t name the leaker, try it, and you&#39;ll have a PM in your box, and an altered membership status in short order. Friends is friends, but bizness is bizness; K?

Get it? Got it? Good.. :D

Regards,
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Retired Administrator
    always remembering the words of a well known lady as I was leaving her incall one evening...

"...it&#39;s been a business doing pleasure with you!!!..."

Verified Companion Companion AustinLiv's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 18 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    always remembering the words of a well known lady as I was leaving her incall one evening...

"...it&#39;s been a business doing pleasure with you!!!..."[/b]
    That lady is brilliant and hilarious.
    Visit My Website For Detailed Information

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slowhanz57 @ Mar 18 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just to be clear; it&#39;s Leaker Room. OK?

The word &#39;locker&#39; implies that something, in this case, information would remain sequestered, or &#39;locked&#39; away. But that just isn&#39;t the case, as most of us are painfully aware.
    Get it? Got it? Good.. :D

Regards,[/b]
    Hell I thought it just meant a male bull session similar to what happens in the locker (dressing) room of a gym. :unsure:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beatnik @ Mar 23 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hell I thought it just meant a male bull session similar to what happens in the locker (dressing) room of a gym. :unsure:[/b]
    Tongue-in-cheek humor.... partly. The rest is exasperating truth.

Regards,
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.