Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, HJ, Massage, DFK, Toyplay
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Super hot, 34DD, 22, 34. Perfect body. Pretty face also. Lookswise simply perfect.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
She walked in and I wanted her right there. She looked perfect. We started with DFK and an HJ on her part, I was ready to pop instantly. She looked and felt great. I had to play with her massive number natural breasts, she is simply huge on top.

She noticed I was very excited, and asked if I wanted to pop. She took off her top exposing her huge breasts and kneeled down in front of me. In between her perfect breasts I went, it felt amazing and with a little lotion I popped between her huge breasts, it was a huge pop, felt great.

After that, I put him back between her breasts for round 2, more hot tittie play. I got excited once again and boom! Another huge pop, this one was just as big as the first one.

We now went to the bed and DFK lead to her blowing me, she went very deep and played with my balls with her fingers. Let me tell you, this gal gives excellent head, some of the best I have ever had. I was ready to pop, so just before I nutted she jerked me off onto her Huge breasts. Wow, this felt simply wonderful, huge pop that went everywhere.

We next had her change into a sexy outfit, and took pics. Next was a massage on her and Toyplay. She came from this, she was very wet the entire time. Playing with her beautiful body was a real treat.

We had just enough time to play with me one last time, so we started with HJ with DFK, then another simply perfect blowyjob. Nice and deep, I got very excited and was ready to pop once again, I held out as long as I could, it felt wonderful. Finally I had to pop and once again, she jerked me off onto her perfect breasts. I was very happy.

This was the best sex ever for me, she could not have been prettier or more fun. I have seen her many times and I am looking forward to our next one. ATF material big time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.