Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, HJ, Massage, DFK, Toyplay
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Super hot, 34DD, 22, 34. Perfect body. Pretty face also. Lookswise simply perfect.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She walked in and I wanted her right there. She looked perfect. We started with DFK and an HJ on her part, I was ready to pop instantly. She looked and felt great. I had to play with her massive number natural breasts, she is simply huge on top.

She noticed I was very excited, and asked if I wanted to pop. She took off her top exposing her huge breasts and kneeled down in front of me. In between her perfect breasts I went, it felt amazing and with a little lotion I popped between her huge breasts, it was a huge pop, felt great.

After that, I put him back between her breasts for round 2, more hot tittie play. I got excited once again and boom! Another huge pop, this one was just as big as the first one.

We now went to the bed and DFK lead to her blowing me, she went very deep and played with my balls with her fingers. Let me tell you, this gal gives excellent head, some of the best I have ever had. I was ready to pop, so just before I nutted she jerked me off onto her Huge breasts. Wow, this felt simply wonderful, huge pop that went everywhere.

We next had her change into a sexy outfit, and took pics. Next was a massage on her and Toyplay. She came from this, she was very wet the entire time. Playing with her beautiful body was a real treat.

We had just enough time to play with me one last time, so we started with HJ with DFK, then another simply perfect blowyjob. Nice and deep, I got very excited and was ready to pop once again, I held out as long as I could, it felt wonderful. Finally I had to pop and once again, she jerked me off onto her perfect breasts. I was very happy.

This was the best sex ever for me, she could not have been prettier or more fun. I have seen her many times and I am looking forward to our next one. ATF material big time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Ava’s Private Incall

Decided to pull the trigger on Ava’s private incall. It was very easy to find, just off I30 near Arlington. Nice upscale apartment complex. I walked in and I wanted her right there. She looked perfect.

She showed me around her apartment and took me to the playroom, a nice large bedroom in the back. The bedroom was really nice, a sexy large bed with a mirror next to it. The room had candles and soft music playing. Simply put, the nicest incall I have ever seen.

We went to the shower for some nice shower play. This was fun, we both showered and cleaned up. In the shower we DFK and an HJ with lotion on her part, I was ready to pop instantly. She looked and felt great. I had to play with her massive number natural breasts, she is simply huge on top. Her monster natural breasts with soapy water running between them is a sight to behold.

She noticed I was very excited, and asked if I wanted to pop. We went to the bed and in between her huge breasts I went, it felt amazing and with a little lotion I popped between her huge breasts, it was a huge pop, felt great. Watching this pop in the mirror got me really excited.

After that, I put him back between her breasts for round 2, more hot tittie play. I got excited once again and boom! Another huge pop, this one was just as big as the first one.

We now went to the bed and DFK lead to her blowing me, she went very deep and played with my balls with her fingers. Let me tell you, this gal gives excellent head, some of the best I have ever had. I was ready to pop, so just before I nutted she jerked me off onto her huge breasts. Wow, this felt simply wonderful, huge pop that went everywhere.

After all that, it was time for DATY. Down I went between her sexy legs. She was very clean and fresh. Smelled great. I licked her clit and fingered her deep, she is very tight and really gripped my finger until she popped huge.

We next had her change into a bikini and took pics. Next was a massage on her and while I played with her wet and tight kitty, she played with me with lotion. Both Her and I came from this, she was very wet the entire time. Playing with her beautiful body was a real treat while she played with me.

We had just enough time to play with me one last time, so we started with HJ with DFK, then another simply perfect blowyjob. Nice and deep, I got very excited and was ready to pop once again, I held out as long as I could, it felt wonderful. Finally I had to pop and once again, she jerked me off onto her perfect breasts. I was very happy.

Her incall is amazing, the mirrors really added to the experience and the price at $$.5 is a bargain for the quality of the fun you will have.

I will be repeating my incall experience again and again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great Review!
    She is amazing! too bad she isn't traveling to Austin/San Antonio anymore. An ATF.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ava Sweets

Why do you guys not put contact info on reviews half of the time. Probably most of the users do not have access to the private information.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Curvy and Great Tan Lines

Came back from a long trip and hit up Ava Sweets. She has never looked better, she has put on a couple of pounds and they went straight to her boobs and butt.

She is simply huge on top now, about a DD. She has a curvy booty now, about a 36.

The session was perfect as always, HJ to completion, Russian, lots of great head and DFK. My best time ever with her.

I will have her back for more fun soon! She kept me very happy for the whole hour!

She is ATF material and a must see. We did DATY too and she popped from it huge!

Her IOP is off the charts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is she still in DFW? She hasn't posted an ad in a while

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lightbulb Yes

Yes, she is still in DFW.