Thread: Does anyone know Melina 816-337-6485?

I've been seeing a lot of her ads lately. Tempting but no nudity in the pics. Incall only.

Link to Melina's BP Ad

the BEST THING that you can do all day is CLICK HERE!! sexy hot and wet-just waiting for you!! - 21
    posted: March 30, 2009, 07:48 AM

☆Ms Melina☆
    I'm a Naughty girl with a hot body and i definitely know how to use it!! I'm kinky, warm, sensual and know how to pamper and spoil a man in every way. I'm ready to be your star of the day and I'll end your day with a moment of bliss! There would be nothing better than having a pleasant time with me. Don't miss out on the best..... I am a SEXY LATIN Bombshell, with a sexy petite figure,smooth skin,sparkling brown eyes unforgettable smile, and a ☆BOOTY☆ that you just have to see to believe!!

MELINA WILL GIVE YOU LIMITLESS FUN!!! AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT!!
    there is absolutely no limit to what I will do to you, and for you... and no need to ask if this is really me because my pictures are 100% real!!! im available for incall only, so please do not ask for outcall. 125/30 150/60
    36-24-36
    ☆Melina 816-337-6485☆

SEXY MELINA WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR HOOK UP!!! ☆☆ ☆☆☆SERVICE!!
    ☆ one thing is for sure and two things are for certain, you will LOVE every minute that you spend with me!!☆

Poster's age: 21

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
    In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Sexual Favors".
    I started out with nothing. I still have most of it.
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin
    The reality is that EVERYTHING that I post on the internet is fictional.

Verified Hobbyist BCD kcquestor's Avatar
    "125/30 150/60"

My opinion? TGTBT