Thread: Screening Question

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Screening Question

Ladies, when a hobbyist sends in screening info and for some reason, he doesn't pass the screening, do you let him know or do you just move on and don't let him know? If he tries to follow up and ask, do you continue to ignore him?

I tell them by phone what they need & when he won't listen or read, I BLOCK their phone number. I must be doing it right, never been raped, robbed, beat, or had a gun pulled on me.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I sent all the info plus extra references in case the 3 i put didn't respond. Tried to follow up and crickets. Shes an active poster so i don't know if an issue came up or what. Ill move on but at least i know what screening info got me rejected. I can't think of anything that my references would bring up negative.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Yes, alas, personal issues do come up, so she may not be able to respond at the time. Some ladies stop communication if they have decided they aren't going to see a fellow, and that is their choice. I agree that it would be polite to simply say that a session won't be possible, but companions are under no obligation to give reasons. Probably is best to just move on to another lass.

My own policy is to reply and respectfully decline based on a specific point, for instance, the fine fellow is too young and I only see gents 50+. However, I have ignored some requests that were completely outrageous or offensive to begin with, and if someone persists in trying to persuade me, I will say no once more and then ignore/delete all further attempts to contact me.