Thread: recommended visit BLUE STAR on Emerald

I was wandering around the Emrald Ilse last night dreaming of a good time with an atf who has flown the coop ( yes Ary).

I didny want to drive too far south since I live in Addison so I truned off 35 at Royal.

First stop was Smile. I prefer petite with natural breasts. The girl that answered the door had a face of 5 and a body of 7. I told her I would like to see who is available. She said just me and one other girl who is busy. I'll come back (of course I won't)

From there I went across the street to Passion where I recently ment a half Chinese , Half Thai girl named Lucy. Her ass was EPIC , not in size but in quality.

I went in the door and again not being impressed by the person who answered , I ask who was availalbe. One other girl came out and I asked was Lucy still there, they said works tomorrow so I left.

next stop was the door to the right the BLUE STAR

I go up and when I am let in once again I ask to see who is avaiable.

I shit you not , 9 , freaking 9 girls appeared!!!!

I dont know the circumstances of the crowd that was there but I did find a 4 foot 9 petite shorty with enhanced boobies.

As an overview the crowd looked to be between 7-9 on the face and being young looking thai girls 8-9 on body.

I think there was only one girl there with natural breats who I would usually take but the petit chick was just too awsome to pass up and she did not dissappoint.
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ok, I guess I need a lesson on AMP etiquette, I went to the Blue Star on Friday, was greeted by an absolute dream. She asked me how long I wanted to stay, I said one hour. She asked for .6, had me undress, led me to the steam room, then the table shower, with very little special contact. Then she led me to the sauna for a few minutes then back to my room. she gave a half hearted lotion rub on my back and lower legs, then said my time was up. I think my mistake was mentioning sex early on in the visit. Apparantly a no-no... how exactly should I have handled the situation to get the special treatment? Please, I am a first timer and need a step by step, its ok to talk to me like I am an idiot, because when it comes to this I am.. thanks a lot...

just to be 1000% clear the 7-9 and 8-9 reference was on a scale of one to ten in hotness NOT IN AGE!!

I know we all cool, but I want no misunderstandings
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!

Registered Male (Not Verified) aRandyOne's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bh1644 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I think my mistake was mentioning sex early on in the visit.[/b]
    Yep, that would be it.
    I dig hairy chicks.

That lil 4-9 shorty was probably Marie she is nice