Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: INPUT PLEASE!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Rewording my question-----

Are you leery of girls whose donations are lower than the average{$250-$300}???? Does that affect your decision to see them???

Thanks for any input gentlemen{and ladies}....Dallas
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

BuckeyeFarmer
    This question is kind of like a wife asking a husband if she is fat. The hubby had better say no. LOL

Really, you need to set your price structure with what your comfortable with and only you can make that decision.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    I agree with BEF.

And just to ad my bit, providers can put ANY amount on their ads/etc; guys SAY they paid a certain amount - but a lot of times both of those are NOT always the real deal.

Not just in the current economic times but ALL the times, providers don't always charge each guy their stated amount and guys are not always COMPLETELY honest in the amount they paid on reviews, etc.

IMHO, if a guy pays less than the stated amount, he should put in the review for the amount paid: "spcial rate" rather than OUT the girl on the deal they have so every other guy doesn't expect the same deal.

As a wise man said one time:

Its your body, you should charge what you want. Its my money, I will pay what I want.
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

What CB said.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

I am very comfortable charging the rates I do..I feel they are fair...I love what I do...It just seems that a few gentlemen are reluctant to book with me cause my rates are so much lower than others.....I guess they think that it is the "TGTBT" factor....lol

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 13 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its your body, you should charge what you want. Its my money, I will pay what I want.[/b]
    damm right, you are!!

times are tough, and money doesn&#39;t come easily right now( or maybe that is just my case :( :( ) 200 or less and they (providers I mean) got my bussiness, more than that, and I might think it twice, or three times, or I just don&#39;t call them!! just my .2 cents.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

CB hit the nail on the head. Although my decision is based on 2 things: location and "more bang for the buck", so I am usually looking for the lower rates.

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    I am not leery of that lower price range. I see Yvette regularly and she is $150 per hour. Great time, GFE with some PSE mixed in. I am more leery of the ads that show a smoking hot lady for 100 bucks an hour on CL or BP. I have also been with less than a handful of providers charging 250 and they were a waste of time. So to answer your question Dallas4u, not leery at all at the lower price range from reputable sites.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    There is RARELY a direct correlation between price and service; More expense does not EQUATE to better service; higher rate is typically a supply/demand issue.

Like JS said - We all have our usual upper limit on provider rates. I have seen some incredible providers who charged in $150 to spend the weekend; and have also abso-fucking-lutely terrible/wasted an hour of my life $300/hr providers - most of the time I couldn&#39;t fault the provider - there just was&#39;t enough chemistry to make me enjoy the session. And I truly don&#39;t expect all providers to win an Academy Award when they are with me. (well, let me clarify: for $300+/hr I SHOULD expect someone to pretend and convince me enough so that I could have enjoyed myself)

Rather than simply lowering rates, I would like to see more providers adding more time to the session.

I think most guys would appreciate a 1.5hr or 2hr session for the price being charged for 1 hr (provided there is some chemistry involved)

Unless a provider is doing 6-8 sessions a day (GULP/CAUGH/GAG) most of the additional time is going to be spent talking or rubbing rather than other activities and not really impact cash flow.

Again, Dallas you should charge what ever you feel comfortable doing.

1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

houstonsmart gal
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dallas4u @ Mar 13 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am very comfortable charging the rates I do..I feel they are fair...I love what I do...It just seems that a few gentlemen are reluctant to book with me cause my rates are so much lower than others.....I guess they think that it is the "TGTBT" factor....lol[/b]
    lol, yea and they are reluctant to book me because some say mine are too high and keep touting that &#39;in this economy&#39; nonsense. face it, some folks will always find fault with something. lol. if u are happy, its all good. my rates are what it takes for me to be interested in getting dressed and made up to see a fellow. i&#39;ve thought about lowering them, but i just cant get my head into it for less. besides, low volume works for this old broad. lol
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BuckeyeFarmer @ Mar 13 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This question is kind of like a wife asking a husband if she is fat. The hubby had better say no. LOL

Really, you need to set your price structure with what your comfortable with and only you can make that decision.[/b]
    I love you BEF!! You are the man and the man with the right answer... ;) /blowkiss/
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 13 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I agree with BEF.

And just to ad my bit, providers can put ANY amount on their ads/etc; guys SAY they paid a certain amount - but a lot of times both of those are NOT always the real deal.

Not just in the current economic times but ALL the times, providers don&#39;t always charge each guy their stated amount and guys are not always COMPLETELY honest in the amount they paid on reviews, etc.

IMHO, if a guy pays less than the stated amount, he should put in the review for the amount paid: "spcial rate" rather than OUT the girl on the deal they have so every other guy doesn&#39;t expect the same deal.

As a wise man said one time:

Its your body, you should charge what you want. Its my money, I will pay what I want.[/b]
    CB,, thank you. Very well said.. It is a dual edge sword not being able to access the reviews but ever since ASPD has been down and no one,, including noobs can access my reviews,,,,, I am now getting my full rates again...
    Well heck, I guess it is not so bad afterall, as long as ASPD keeps the sign up about the ASPD Crash it is all good. I am busier than ever because I am now advertising all over the place and getting full rates. So, no one can read my ASPD discounts. I have decided to not make the gent contact me first for the discount.......

Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

houstonsmart gal
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 13 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There is RARELY a direct correlation between price and service; More expense does not EQUATE to better service; higher rate is typically a supply/demand issue.

Like JS said - We all have our usual upper limit on provider rates. I have seen some incredible providers who charged in $150 to spend the weekend; and have also abso-fucking-lutely terrible/wasted an hour of my life $300/hr providers - most of the time I couldn&#39;t fault the provider - there just was&#39;t enough chemistry to make me enjoy the session. And I truly don&#39;t expect all providers to win an Academy Award when they are with me. (well, let me clarify: for $300+/hr I SHOULD expect someone to pretend and convince me enough so that I could have enjoyed myself)

Rather than simply lowering rates, I would like to see more providers adding more time to the session.

I think most guys would appreciate a 1.5hr or 2hr session for the price being charged for 1 hr (provided there is some chemistry involved)

Unless a provider is doing 6-8 sessions a day (GULP/CAUGH/GAG) most of the additional time is going to be spent talking or rubbing rather than other activities and not really impact cash flow.

Again, Dallas you should charge what ever you feel comfortable doing.[/b]
    cb is right, i&#39;m gonna do it just because i dont like the one hour quickies. i cant talk or laugh or tell a joke ... and i like to bullshit around. i&#39;m gonna change it right now as a matter of faft
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

Thanks for input everyone..That is why I offer a $250 ninetymin session...makes it more bang for the buck

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dallas4u @ Mar 13 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am very comfortable charging the rates I do..I feel they are fair...I love what I do...It just seems that a few gentlemen are reluctant to book with me cause my rates are so much lower than others.....I guess they think that it is the "TGTBT" factor....lol[/b]
    Dallas,

Your rates are why would I consider seeing you. For a hobbyist on a limited hobby budget like myself, a quality, hot, sensual, sexy woman like you is a gem.

Perhaps you are TGTBT but please don&#39;t change.

Tigerbeemer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast