Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: INPUT PLEASE!!!!!

Dallas, although we haven't met (yet!), your price structure fits with what I look for in a provider's rate/time structure. If you decide to go up then hopefully when you do visit Houston you'll have a special

Obviously you can charge whatever you want and if a guy schedules with you and the session goes well he should be comfortable with doling it out. I've yet to have my gift taken at knife/gunpoint so every girl I've met has deserved it. I dunno how high you are thinking about going but I'll just address what I consider to be the "elite level" of companionship in terms of cost.

I've read things about the ladies who are HDH (to me this means $350+ hr) because
    a.) they have found they can earn enough to make a comfortable living
    b.) prefer the lower volume that can come with the higher price (more time for themselves, family, etc)
    c.) attract the men who expect spending any less is not a woman they want to meet

You seem to be afraid that option C is not giving you the attention you deserve. Perhaps its true, but I'm not one of those guys. In fact I'm not sure there are many that actually post here that fit that category. So this poll as it were, could be lopsided and nowhere near accurate.

I feel fortunate to be in the Houston area where there are a lot of quality providers who are within my budgetary constraints. If not I would just take my chances hitting the bars/clubs but I prefer this as long as it is affordable. I've had many quality sessions in the $160-250 range for a single hr and less than $300 for 2-3 Hr.

I easily see a correlation between price and geographical marketplace. Presumably, you know your market and your clients. It would make sense that you do what is best for you.

I've only met a couple of gals who I would label as HDH and it was only because of some special rate. (you only live once right??) I had a good time but no more than I have had with those at the lower gift range. It's doubtful I'll test those waters again but who knows. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of me. In the mean time I'm gonna stay splishing around in the shallow end where I can comfortably soak and drink my ice cold shaken martini without having to struggle to have a little fun in the sun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 13 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I think most guys would appreciate a 1.5hr or 2hr session for the price being charged for 1 hr (provided there is some chemistry involved)[/b]
    Hear, hear!

Last time I suggested this I think I got a reply along the lines of "I&#39;m not trying to marry her!" <_<

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (island_beau @ Mar 15 2009, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hear, hear!

Last time I suggested this I think I got a reply along the lines of "I&#39;m not trying to marry her!" <_<[/b]
    A long term relationship to me now means the girl spent the night!

Although I have had the pleasure of a few providers who could easily quality as my next Ex-Wife.
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 15 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Although I have had the pleasure of a few providers who could easily quality as my next Ex-Wife.[/b]
    HA HA HA HA!!!
    CB&#39;s got a way with words...
    The other day, my girlfriend told me she was a lesbian and that she wanted to date young women. I'm okay with that, though, as I've always thought it's good for couples to have a shared interest.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I am going to stay at the donation rates I am at now...and still provide the same TOP quality sevice I now give{thats just how I operate,I wouldnt know any other way...lol}....I will say that the gentlemen I do see are TOP-NOTCH awesome guys{alot of them are lurkers and dont give reviews..lol}

I will just play up my ninetymin special---thats what I prefer anyway!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2