Thread: Chiefs

Seems like there was an ongoing thread about the Chiefs in the old forum so I'll start it up here. How do you think the off season is going? Initial impressions of Pioli? Haley? What do you think about Matt Cassel? Anything at all? God I'm bored!
    An nescis, mi fili, quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?

Angry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThatShortGuy @ Mar 12 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Seems like there was an ongoing thread about the Chiefs in the old forum so I&#39;ll start it up here. How do you think the off season is going? Initial impressions of Pioli? Haley? What do you think about Matt Cassel? Anything at all? God I&#39;m bored![/b]
    If you&#39;re wanting to talk Chiefs during the best month of the year (March Madness), you MUST be bored...but I&#39;ll bite.

I have no clue, since I haven&#39;t followed the Chiefs since Haley was hired and Herm was fired. I think Brodie is still with the team, and the only benefit there is that his hot wife may still do ads for Olathe Toyota.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open one&#39;s mouth and remove all doubt."

I think this season will be pretty good.. Ive been keeping up with it all and we are gettin it all lined up!!! Cant wait for season... OTA&#39;s have started!!! Only a few more months lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mustang279 @ Mar 13 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you&#39;re wanting to talk Chiefs during the best month of the year (March Madness), you MUST be bored...but I&#39;ll bite.

I have no clue, since I haven&#39;t followed the Chiefs since Haley was hired and Herm was fired. I think Brodie is still with the team, and the only benefit there is that his hot wife may still do ads for Olathe Toyota.[/b]
    I saw an Olathe Toyota commercial a couple of days ago. She wasn&#39;t on it.

I think the handwriting regarding the Croyles&#39; continued residence being in KC is on the wall. If Brodie&#39;s brittle body didn&#39;t already put the U-Haul in the driveway, the trade for Matt Cassel did.