Thread: I love to watch them ride hard and ride long

Verified Companion sensual.kneads's Avatar
    Sometimes here and sometimes there but always near Austin
    The rodeo is in town - it's something I look forward to all year!! I love the smell of hay and animals, the scream of kids running and hopping on their favorite carnival ride, and who can pass up the GREAT food ( Well, I CAN pass on the mountain oysters but not the funnel cakes, the cotten candy, the turkey legs.... )!!! Does anyone besides me look forward to this annual event, does anyone plan to attend and watch any of the shows? Do you have any fond memories of rodeos past? Spill the beans and let the excitement build because it's FINALLY that time of year!!!!
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way." --- Unknown

"The tongue weighs practically nothing,
    But so few people can hold it." --- Unknown

RETIRED
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sensual.kneads @ Mar 11 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The rodeo is in town - it&#39;s something I look forward to all year!! I love the smell of hay and animals, the scream of kids running and hopping on their favorite carnival ride, and who can pass up the GREAT food ( Well, I CAN pass on the mountain oysters but not the funnel cakes, the cotten candy, the turkey legs.... )!!! Does anyone besides me look forward to this annual event, does anyone plan to attend and watch any of the shows? Do you have any fond memories of rodeos past? Spill the beans and let the excitement build because it&#39;s FINALLY that time of year!!!![/b]
    I can do without the smell of animals and kids screaming. But I do have a certain fondness for cowboys. There was this one guy,
    no I can&#39;t tell you that story. Some of the magic might get away! I like watching the riders and where else can you watch kids ride sheep?
    Screw Disneyworld, take me to the rodeo!
    Tess
    Damn glad to be here!
    Visit My Website TopshelfTess.com
    PM or P411 for info.....Screening required!.....Sorry no newbies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sensual.kneads @ Mar 11 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The rodeo is in town - it&#39;s something I look forward to all year!! I love the smell of hay and animals, the scream of kids running and hopping on their favorite carnival ride, and who can pass up the GREAT food ( Well, I CAN pass on the mountain oysters but not the funnel cakes, the cotten candy, the turkey legs.... )!!! Does anyone besides me look forward to this annual event, does anyone plan to attend and watch any of the shows? Do you have any fond memories of rodeos past? Spill the beans and let the excitement build because it&#39;s FINALLY that time of year!!!![/b]
    I absolutely love rodeo&#39;s, kids, the smells .. and of course the COWBOYS!!!!! Cowboy butts drive me nuts!

I am fortunate to have alot around me thru the year even if they aren&#39;t professional ones.

I would love to be where I could get with some of the ladies and go cowboy chasin!