Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Prostate Massages ..

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    I’ve experimented with a toy before it made hard as a rock but It just felt too intense and couldn't get over the urge to go pee. Have yet to experiment with anyone it’s more of a trust issue lol
    This is interesting to me because supposedly when a girl is about to squirt they feel like they have to tinkle so maybe guys can squirt to ! Interesting is an understatement have you ever felt that urge before or have any other guys felt that before? I got super duper close recently but can’t relax & it messes everything up I’m trying but it’s so hard I think to much.. thoughts I have are..

Am I taking to long ?
    Is his tongue tired?
    Is his jaw hurting?
    Is his mouth tired?
    Is his finger mad at me?

Meh but this is for those who know & they know because I’ve commented on there skills! I’ve been so close & just couldn’t relax enough I guess I’ve read you have to push ! What happens if I push & toot lmao fml js

I’m sorry but there is a lot of Tards who think they’re some glorified pussy eating Tard but they’re not doing anything ! It’s just sad & you can’t tell them shit because they’re ego is huge especially on the board!

Don’t get me started

Back to your experience just let the urge go but warn her at least or maybe you need a semi smaller toy ? You should experiment with it & let me know because now I’m curious!

I’ve never heard of a man squirting maybe you’re on to something! Maybe it’s not pee and some enormous orgasm waiting to be discovered ijs ! Find you a girl you’re comfortable around and let it happen !

& let me know I won’t tell anyone pinky promise
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 05-16-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Companion (RIP)
    You are too cute Dorthy and spot on as well...
    Yes men can squirt.....Anything I can do to a girl I can do to a man

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    This is interesting to me because supposedly when a girl is about to squirt they feel like they have to tinkle so maybe guys can squirt to ! Interesting is an understatement have you ever felt that urge before or have any other guys felt that before? I got super duper close recently but can’t relax & it messes everything up I’m trying but it’s so hard I think to much.. thoughts I have are..

Am I taking to long ?
    Is his tongue tired?
    Is his jaw hurting?
    Is his mouth tired?
    Is his finger mad at me?

Meh but this is for those who know & they know because I’ve commented on there skills! I’ve been so close & just couldn’t relax enough I guess I’ve read you have to push ! What happens if I push & toot lmao fml js

I’m sorry but there is a lot of Tards who think they’re some glorified pussy eating Tard but they’re not doing anything ! It’s just sad & you can’t tell them shit because they’re ego is huge especially on the board!

Don’t get me started

Back to your experience just let the urge go but warn her at least or maybe you need a semi smaller toy ? You should experiment with it & let me know because now I’m curious!

I’ve never heard of a man squirting maybe you’re on to something! Maybe it’s not pee and some enormous orgasm waiting to be discovered ijs ! Find you a girl you’re comfortable around and let it happen !

& let me know I won’t tell anyone pinky promise

After some more "research" I've tried to push pass that feeling. Felt like I needed to release kinda like I needed to piss but when I said fuck it like lets see what happen I just started leaking pre-cumming, like a lot... never really had that happen before and I know for sure it wasn't urine. As for the research I've been using an aneros toy, my research has been a solo adventure. Lot of forums out there about it and have been reading and seems like that's a normal thing. Definitely felt different from a normal orgasm, kinda like waves of pleasure. Anyways the human body is a mystery and I'm just trying figure some shit out lol

Verified Companion (RIP)
    I've had several clients squirt just like a female. Dallas Rains SOs hit the ceiling and sosking the bed and enough screams the front desk got calls. And yes most men say they feel they have to pee butt if you stop and hit the head nothing is there....Now not to be confused with a pure prostate cum...that is intense prostate play with the man thrusting butt no cock stimuli.....again anything I can do to a woman I can do to a man.....

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    hell yeahh MsAthena did him really good!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hell yes!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well my first time i wasnt asked and she was well lubed and forceful so she was just suddenly all up in there with her finger. My initial thought was nooo, but became more of an ohhhhhh. So i wouldnt think i'd like it, but apparently I do. lol

Woohoo cool and good for you me budman
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes wondering what a small dildo is like

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teprac View Post
    Yes wondering what a small dildo is like
    Go for it!! Life is to short to live with "What Ifs"

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    MHO:
    9/10 man will "say" "yes" to finger playing the taint area. It happens, or should/could anyway, while your hands are all over his balls, penis, thighs, while BJing.

9/10 man over age of 50 - love the finger "milking prostate." Even, if prostate is no longer there - "Phantom sensitivity" and muscle memory. Or, complete aversion to it, after the operation.

Not too many guys, that I have met, wanted actual "butt plug" during BJ, but opted straight out to "pegging."

P.S. My props to you DallasRain for sharing the knowledge with others!
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 06-08-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post

Am I taking to long ? No
    Is his tongue tired? No
    Is his jaw hurting? No
    Is his mouth tired? No
    Is his finger mad at me? No
    To answer your questions......

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    MHO:
    9/10 man will "say" "yes" to finger playing the taint area. It happens, or should/could anyway, while your hands are all over his balls, penis, thighs, while BJing.
    Alex you're the expert with BCD knowledge to know it's a large percentage of men so I wouldn't dare argue against it, though it does come as a shock I mean for you to "peg" it that high (see what I did there? ).

I can say it's definitely not for me. That's one thing no one has ever done to me. Neh-va. I've done a LOT of stuff but I just don't want anyone near my butthole. Even less so while I'm getting a BJ. That would be so distracting. Lmao.
    -MG

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    if done correctly it is great..lots of lube..and ladies, NO LONG FINGERNAILS PLS! or use a small vibrator..wash thoroughly before ( and after) .. its one of those things.. some-male and female- really dig it.. some dont..tomato/ tomahto...just be safe. and be nice to each other.. we are all in this together..!

ALL booties matter!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast