Thread: Delayne

Verified Hobbyist BCD Texas Trophy Hunter's Avatar
    delayneds@yahoo.com

I am not going to use the regular format, just going to spit some stuff out.

I saw Delayne today. She is seeing her old regulars and if you can get someone to vouch for you she will probably see you too. She was a monument in the past. Well known for her BBBJ skilz. Those who knew her in the past will have trouble beleiving this but I think they are now EVEN BETTER! She even said herself: "If your nose isn't running and your eyes tearing, its not much of a BJ."

At 27 years old her thin sexy body has defied gravity. Her Bs are as perky as a 17 year olds.

She says she plans to come back around every 6 months or so. i will definately see her again when she comes back around. It was great passionate GFE service. No clock watching. I was there for about 1.5 Hrs. Had a couple of drinks and hung out a bit catching up before heading to the bed room. She will be here for another week. She may stop using her friends place for incall and may be outcall only.

Shes a wild one and she loves to please. I love that kind of woman!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    I got to meet Delayne [BCD] while she was at a Houston agency. Her French
    was top-of-the-world. I hope she enjoys being back in H-Town well enough
    to come regularly.

TJ ;)