Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Austin SW Hang Outs

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfan View Post
    I'm a newbie asking what are SW?
    Urban dictionary is your friend. But for the record - SW=street walker

noxious pest controls applied
    Yes in this context. But it also means sex worker

As with punctuation … context is everything. ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Steelerfan's Avatar
    Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have not posted here in a while so...just spotted 3 SWs (2AA ladies & 1 gringa) hanging on the Northeast corner of I-35 & 38 1/2 St. GL with that information.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I have a envious respect for you guys that participate in the street scene. I don't have the balls to do it.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ya bro same here i luv this its awesome im new to this site was wasting my time on listcrawler met a couple on tbere for my "massages"
    But my thrill of just driving around and picking up a sw is hellafun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Powel and Georgian, there are reliably street walkers any time of the evening. Is there any place down south as 100% reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Goodbye View Post
    Powel and Georgian, there are reliably street walkers any time of the evening. Is there any place down south as 100% reliable?
    Burton Dr by the JIB is pretty solid place to see them South. Usually on Congress across from the old Exposè, I think it was. If you really want to hunt for wildlings then hit up Montopolis, a warning that this hunting ground is full of police and you are most likely better off rubbing one out than resorting to this hunting here.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    Now that I’m south. I think I seen some sw off Congress near expose
    Back in the day, South Congress was crawling with SW activity. I used to frequent the Continental Club in the 80s (still do!) and both the Austin Hotel and Hotel San Jose across the street were seedy, run down hotels and there was plenty of night activity on that side of the street. Another popular area back then was east 11th and 12 streets, just a couple of blocks east of 35. And Dirty Sixth, too. One night I was walking home past the Driskill and an SW approached me and literally shoved her hand down my pants. (How's that for a come-on?) As I was walking away she said, "I hope I gave you something to jerk-off to when you get home!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Just spotted two (1 Latina, 1 Gringa) SW's working Chicon & MLK. Latina is in a white sun dress. Gringa is wearing jeans an a spaghetti string top.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    There are several that I have seen on Masterson and Lamar, but I would never screw around with an women who would cream pie for $25. If it's that cheap it has to be defective.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3