Thread: "The #1 Reason for Failure."

The number-one reason for failure

I want to talk with you about something that is a HUGE issue for most people, but it's so subtle that most people don't know it's there.

I call it "the Silent Killer" Because, like cancer that is eating away at you and you don't even know it, this killer is effecting every area of your life. It's called "self-doubt"

There isn't any area of your life that hasn't been effected by self-doubt. Your inner peace, your finances, your marriage and children, all of your relationships, even your fitness and skills.

What have you lost out on because you've doubted yourself?

What habits, relationships and circumstances are you stuck in, right now, because of self-doubt?

What dependencies have you developed as a result of self-doubt? Is it pills? Is it therapy? Is it booze, drugs, or cigarrettes? Is it people? Are you addicted to approval? Sex? Are you addicted to sympathy?

Whatever your cirumstances and relationships, I can assure you of this: deep down under ALL of your problems is "not believing in yourself."

You may have acquired good skills in an effort to quell self-doubt. Skills are a great thing to have, but I must ask this question:

How effective will your skills be when the person who must use the skills (you), is plagued by self-doubt both consciously and unconsciously?

In order to truly be a "Master" in the real sense of the word you're going to have to understand the root of doubt, and how to get rid of it for good.

How does doubt work, and how it is used in Mental Warfare?

If you've ever been misled, lied to or taken advantage of, the culprit first had to get you to doubt yourself, and then you were ripe for their picking.

If you can cause a person to doubt themselves, you can get them to do just about anything. Now that you know this, NEVER allow someone to cause you to doubt Your Self.

You see, when you're Stimulated or Agitated to doubt Your Self, you desert your "first estate" - what you KNOW you should believe. When this occurs there is a TRANSFERENCE where instead of believing in Your Self, you transfer "believing" into the person (and spiritual force operating through them) that has caused you to doubt.

This is sometimes referred to as the "stockholm syndrome" where we sympathize with our captors/corruptors.

And in a society that continually promotes therapy- addiction, sensuality, relationalism, and concensus, it's an easy trap to fall into.

It goes further: you become wrong once you doubt what's right and instead believing what you WANT to believe. And then, you doubt that you are wrong!

Thusly you become dependent on these types of people (those who first Stimulated/Agitated you) to help you believe in yourself because we are afraid of NOT believing in ourselves! This is "pride."

See the trap yet?

It's PRIDE that doubts the truth, becomes wrong and inherits the mind of the Stimilator/Agitator and so seeks the reassurance of the Stimulator/Agitator.

Once you've gone wrong, you DEFEND the wrong, and you no longer have your Own Mind. Thus the state of the world today - from your overeating and pill-popping, to wars, special interest groups and general insanity.

The solution is to never let the root of self-doubt take hold in your mind.

Never let the mind be stopped or captured by any stimulus or experience no matter how appealing or painful.

This was part of a weekly newsletter that I get via email. Anyone who wants to know more let me know and I will post up a link.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I thought I did, but then decided that I probably didn't. And I am soooo glad I changed my mind because that is the right thing for me regardless of what your decision may be.

Go4it, where you trying to make a funny.................?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In Arlington? No - Wait, I'm in Grand Prairie. Yeah - I'm sure of it.

Sounds like............ a drunk ninja code!