Total Paid:$$.6
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?no
    Was the Description you were given accurate?yes
    Hair Color and Length:blond mid-length
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance:light vanilla
    Smoking Status:yes but no odor.
    Where did you hear about this provider:cl and maxx
    Provider`s Body:5'5", 120#, 36d some tats non-distracting. Beautiful face, she is upscale in every sense of the word.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?shy at first but whoa did she ever warm up!
    Would you recommend this Provider? Hell Yes
    Comments:After many attempts I finally spoke to her at set up an appointment on Saturday night. She met me outside the hotel and let me in. She was dressed in tight pants, pumps and a sexy top. Looked like she was going to the club. We arrived in her room, got to know each other a bit and then jumped right in. Her breasts were perfect and had very sensitive eraser-nips. I performed daty for about 25 minutes not realizing the time She tasted so good and was so responsive I lost track of time I guess. Soon after it was a bbbj to die for. i had to stop her it was so good. She paid much attention to the fellers and pretty much every other part of my chest as well. Time was a wastin so she rode me in cg and could hold off no longer. We cleaned up, chatted a bit and I was off into the night grinnin ear to ear. I am for sure coming back for a return engagement asap. The hour flew by and I didnt get to do everything. But I will be ready next time as she will too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the mention Pieguy. She just keeps getting better each time, cause as you say not enough time in the hr to do all you want to that wonderful body of hers. But you always tend to spend alot of time at the "Y", just so sweet!!!! Talented, talented, talented, need I say more? Pm me if any of you have trouble getting with her. ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Mar 9 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the mention Pieguy. She just keeps getting better each time, cause as you say not enough time in the hr to do all you want to that wonderful body of hers. But you always tend to spend alot of time at the "Y", just so sweet!!!! Talented, talented, talented, need I say more? Pm me if any of you have trouble getting with her. ;)[/b]
    You guys are just too sweet!!! I&#39;m now ASPD!

welcome Shannon.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carman @ Mar 12 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    welcome Shannon.[/b]

I second that Shannon, I&#39;m trying to kiss up also, but that guy named Maxx is always in the way...LOL

Really "Welcome"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shannon @ Mar 12 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You guys are just too sweet!!! I&#39;m now ASPD![/b]

*** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 12 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I second that Shannon, I&#39;m trying to kiss up also, but that guy named Maxx is always in the way...LOL

Really "Welcome"[/b]
    Sorry about that Woody, I&#39;ll take a step back, no problem my friend!!! ;)

Shannon, hope you enjoy your stay, in our little corner of the world. Welcome :P
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

wow... she&#39;s gathered quite a good rep instantly... ***revising my provider wishlist***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegemineye @ Mar 14 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    wow... she&#39;s gathered quite a good rep instantly... ***revising my provider wishlist***[/b]
    Yeah, her rep has really gotten quite some attention, and she&#39;s grateful for that I&#39;m sure.
    Good choice on revising your wish list. Once you&#39;ve drank from the well you just might want to hang around and have glasses of refreshment!! ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Lil&#39; Darlin&#39;, you need to get in touch with pore old Cumandgitit, so you can administer some good TLC, of which he is great need. What say you? Reply?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have got to take the time to see her. Sounds like she great.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Semperfi86 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have got to take the time to see her. Sounds like she great.[/b]
    Semp, you&#39;ll probably need to go to the podiatrist to have your toes uncurled after seeing her! She&#39;s my ATF!!!;)