<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull Dog 210 @ Mar 11 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Boys, Boys, Boys....
What one person finds attractive is a matter of taste. Do I "Love" the tats, No. But there is no denying her face is quite stunning, in her pics. Her body is toned and she appears quite fit. As far as the bolt ons are concerned, well, BRING THEM ON!!!!! If fat chicks with saggys are your thing, hey more power to you!! There are quite a few ladies in this market with the BBW tag. One might even say a "TON"
My thoughts were this girl looked like a great time, at least for an hour or two!! After all it is about Fantasy, not taking her home to MOM![/b]
I wasn&#39;t trying to attack, and sorry if it was taken that way. I was just pointing out exactly what you just said: looks are a matter of taste. You find her face "quite stunning" where as I find her just blah. You like bolt ons, and I&#39;m OK with the fact YOU like them but I don&#39;t. But as you said it&#39;s all a matter of personal taste.

The fact that I won&#39;t see her just opens up more opportunity for those of you who do find her desirable, after all.