Provider: Kinky Little Nikki

Phone or Pager: Will provide after screening

Email: PM through ASPD or now through home2; she has registered here

City: BR

State: LA

Area: Nice national chain hotel

Iincall or outcall: Incall

Independent, Agency: Indy

Activities: FK, groping, championship BBBJ, DATY, 69, cowgirl (my own favorite) Mish, K9, standing K9, more BBBJ, cuddling...

Length of Session: 60 min.

Fee Quoted:$$.5

Fee Paid: $$.5

Upselling: No

Description Accurate: The girl you see on her website is the one you'll see in person.

Hair: Light/medium brown, sometimes straight, sometimes curled.

Race: Caucasian

Perfume: Fresh and natural

Smoking: No

Where did you hear about her? She's a well known and respected ASPD provider.

Body: Spinner to the max-petite, fit, tan, with a couple of discrete tattoos and a little welcome mat in front

Attitude: Sweeter than pie, kinky as a box of corkscrews

Comments: [the details of your session. remember - in this forum the ladies can read this! Anything you don't want public post as a separate comment in the locker room!]

Nikki is a gem, always immaculately groomed, keeps her room equally clean and neat. Always has a surprise "presentation" when I enter the room. My favorite was the time she lassoed me. It was actually a pretty good throw; I think she's probably done it for real a time or two.

Recommend: [Yes / No] This was my 5th visit with her. Think that might be a "yes"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trekker @ Mar 8 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Recommend: [Yes / No] This was my 5th visit with her. Think that might be a "yes"?[/b]
    While I&#39;ve only seen one provider multiple times, I&#39;ll definitely add Nikki to that list. I&#39;m still replaying my visit with her!

Niiki is absolutely worth multiple visits!