Thread: BCD credit

Mod, I had 2 postings on ASPD within the 30 day window and thought I had a BCD credit with access for a month, but never saw it. Is there any way to check this?

thanks
    Mark

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I takes 3 approved reviews in a 90 day window to receive bcd access. The reviews you posted on aspd might not have been gotten to by your local mods. Since aspd is still down you might want contact one of them to find out

Bite Me, Literally! Das Ubersoldat's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 8 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I takes 3 approved reviews in a 90 day window to receive bcd access.[/b]
    Can BCD be earned during out temporary stay here at Home2, or is that also up to local mods?
    Das what???

I don&#39;t give a shit. I don&#39;t take any shit. I&#39;m not in the shit business.

If you ask a question that you do not want an answer to, then expect to get an answer that you do not want to hear.

"Let me introduce you to someone. Do not confuse him with the mere prototypes you have encountered. This is the pinnacle of all my research: Das Ubersoldat, the super soldier! It will be my pleasure to watch him destroy you!"
    - SS Oberführer Wilhelm &#39;DeathsHead&#39; Strasse, "Return to Castle Wolfenstein"

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Das Ubersoldat @ Mar 18 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can BCD be earned during out temporary stay here at Home2, or is that also up to local mods?[/b]
    I&#39;m not on staff anymore, but I&#39;ll bet:

You&#39;ll be allowed to post reviews from here on ASPD once it come back. Time windows will be extended to compensate for the outages, etc. The reviews posted on ASPD will get credit as usual. Some manual intervention from the staff may be required.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Retired Administrator
    "coolmarkveryhott" ==> per usual, gneissguy is right on target with his thoughts. I noticed you posted this on the 8th and if you haven&#39;t got your BCD yet; drop me a PM...