Total Paid: Same
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blode to shoulder
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Non
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: BBW. Very curvy. Huge breast
    Provider's Attitude: I will just lay there
    Comments:
    Well I hate to do this. But this site is the only place I can express my disapointment. Imagine me going to my SO and venting on my disapointing experience.

I contacted Brittany through the PM and after a few exchanges and my references being checked, I set up an appointment. I arrived on time and we sat on the bed for a while just chichatting. Brittany is a sweet sweet gal and so we talked about this and that. She asked me what I liked to do so I told her I liked DATY (That's my favorite she says), Kissing (I love that she says) and BJ (I love doing that she says). What is your favorite position I ask, Doggie she says. So we start kissing (Or should I say I start kissing). I don't get much kissing back so I decide to go down on her and here I am eating on her pussy with two fingers inside of her... She lays there and not uch more. I position myself so maybe she can suck me while I am down there but nothing... Just a little hand job. So I get up and position myself for BJ. She takes me in her mouth and she does give a great BBBJ. After a while I decide it is time for action. She hands me a wrapper and tells me to put it on. I do and then comes Cowgirl. Then doggie where I explode in the condom. A little clean up and I leave.
    Brittany is a very sweet girl and has all the curves a man can wish (and I do love BBW from time to time) but a little participation would have been nice. I just felt a little neglected. If I am going to pay, I expect a lady to take a little initiative and make an effort. I just feel like I had to do all the work.

Again, Brittany is pretty, sweet and has good skills, but I think I will go spend my $$$ elsewhere... :( :( :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some you click with and some you don't. when you have a bad session with someone it makes you re-think the next few as to how the reaction will be. Review needed to be said though.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"