Thread: Michelle

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Michelle
    www.thediamondspa.com
    214-366-7784
    1/2 hour 150 Massage L2 and DATY
    Near Harry Hines and Loop 12, behind Jaguar dealership

I've been kinda curious about this new studio, PreciousDiamonds, I called to see if they had any Ladies over 30 and was told Michelle was over 30 and available. (I had just met a new friend for coffee and he had told me about Michelle and recommended her.) I told them that I was on the way. I had given them my handle and had been screened earlier.

Michelle met me at the door as I entered and took me back to her room. She already knew which appointment I wanted. She left and told me to undress that she would be back in a few minutes. I hate this part! Why do they have to leave? Anyway she came back and had changed into more comfortable clothes. She had me lay on my front and started to give me a massage with unscented oil. She is not a RMT and it was more of a sunsual rub than a massage. I asked about mutual touch and she answered that it would be all right. I played a little grab ass with her and enjoyed the rub. She told me to turn over and she was dressed only in her shorts. I asked if they ever came off and she said yes as she was taking them off. She continued to rub me and she started playing with the twins and little Chip. She started on a very nice BBBJ and really got my attention by taking care of the twins too. When I got close she went into HJ mode to finish. She does not go for CIM. I got her on the table and was able to visit the Oasis. it was very fresh and tasty. She enjoyed this as much as I did. I really enjoyed visiting with Michelle and will see her again. She is fun and can make you comfortable

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chipper @ Mar 6 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Michelle
    www.thediamondspa.com
    214-366-7784
    1/2 hour 150 Massage L2 and DATY
    Near Harry Hines and Loop 12, behind Jaguar dealership

I&#39;ve been kinda curious about this new studio, PreciousDiamonds, I called to see if they had any Ladies over 30 and was told Michelle was over 30 and available. (I had just met a new friend for coffee and he had told me about Michelle and recommended her.) I told them that I was on the way. I had given them my handle and had been screened earlier.

Michelle met me at the door as I entered and took me back to her room. She already knew which appointment I wanted. She left and told me to undress that she would be back in a few minutes. I hate this part! Why do they have to leave? Anyway she came back and had changed into more comfortable clothes. She had me lay on my front and started to give me a massage with unscented oil. She is not a RMT and it was more of a sunsual rub than a massage. I asked about mutual touch and she answered that it would be all right. I played a little grab ass with her and enjoyed the rub. She told me to turn over and she was dressed only in her shorts. I asked if they ever came off and she said yes as she was taking them off. She continued to rub me and she started playing with the twins and little Chip. She started on a very nice BBBJ and really got my attention by taking care of the twins too. When I got close she went into HJ mode to finish. She does not go for CIM. I got her on the table and was able to visit the Oasis. it was very fresh and tasty. She enjoyed this as much as I did. I really enjoyed visiting with Michelle and will see her again. She is fun and can make you comfortable[/b]

Is L3 on the menu?