Thread: Mistie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mistie Rowan
    214-694-7381
    http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/mistie
    1 hour 200

Mistie has moved in to a better location and is now offering full blown GFE. Her new location is On N W Hwy near I 35.

BCD with Mistie has always been enjoyable. I knew that since she had expanded the menu to BBBJ it would be even more enjoyable. I love a BBBJ but the CBJ has never kept me from seeing a Lady that I really wanted to see. After Mistie got as nekkid we continued the cuddling and deep kissing. I started exploring her lovely body and worked my way down to the oasis for the buffet. The buffet was fresh and tasty so i stayed for a while to get my fill. Mistie seemed to enjoy this and she soon rewarded me with some sweet thick nectar. She wanted to show her appreciation and she started a very nice BBBJ. I enjoyed this very much and had to stop her before my single shot gun went off. We suited up and Mistie showed me how a West Texas girl rides the Pony. Mistie is very accomplished at this and soon took me over the edge. Mistie cleaned me up and we rested for a little bit cuddling and kissing some more. After a little bit I explained that I had worked up another appetite so I visited the oasis again. She rewarded me again with the sweet nectar. She did her best to get me up for another ride but it wasn't going to happen this day.

Need to visit this lady. Nice review Chipper.