Total Paid: $.5
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Brown to mid back or so
Race: Caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: I've never been with a more perfect MILF. Beautiful face, tall girl, probably 5'9"+, maybe 130-140 lbs. Excellent natural D's, probably 36's, soft with excellent responsive nipples. Maybe a small tat or so but nothing distracting. Fantastic ass, long legs, nicely trimmed kitty, very well groomed overall.
Comments: Saw Elle's first ad and thought I'd take a chance even though the one pic she posted was very non-descript. During our first phone conversation she pretty much grilled me to be sure I was on the up-and-up; she's obviously very careful. When she arrived I couldn't believe what a pretty girl I had stumbled onto! She was dressed very casually in jeans and a nice top looking just like the MILF you see in the grocery store that you contemplate bending over the checkout stand. And she has a great, cheerful personality; put me at ease right away.
She went into the bathroom and I got more comfortable so she would be more comfortable. She came out wearing sexy little black bra & panties and it was on buddy!

She is super responsive to DATY, and I gave her my best, which she complimented me on several times. After two O's for her, it was my turn. The only minor disappointment came when she pulled out a cover for the BJ. She explained that she just doesn't do BBBJ on the first session with a guy. I didn't argue the point, and even though it was covered it was excellent, with lots of eye contact.
So from there is was standard GFE fare with the exception of the CBJ. She loves to be talked dirty to, and I love talkin' it, so we got along famously.
Overall just an excellent session with a truly beautiful girl with a great personality. You won't be disappointed.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes!