Thread: taking a first timer to a stripclub lol lol

just wanted to say went to the palace on wed night and had a great time, so many sexy ladies in all my favorite varities and honestly you can not find a club in town with as many perfect 10's as the palace, I took a coworker of mine to the palce he was actually given the OK from his SO that he could go, and it was his first time ever in a stripclub, i really had to laugh when a dancer walked by shaking her head and told him he really needed to shut his lower jaw since it was hanging their wide open in the air. Just the look on his face about every 5min was classic. And the next day at work all i heard was thank-you thank you thank-you. I dont think he would be ready for the hobby but man it was alot of fun. If you are there you guys must request a dance or three from eva she is smoking hot and friendly very friendly.

Eva is a hottie. ! and alot of fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You would have REALLY surprised your strip club virgin if you took him to Rick's Cabaret; one of the gals might have grabbed his crotch and asked him if he wanted a BJ in the VIP! (and, they do...)

BigAl
    :D
    Dirty Old Pervert

thats where i have to draw the line this night of fun was all on my dime, i think i would have to win the lotto before i paid for anyone elses extra a dance is one thing but, he would have come back to me with a dancer saying i owe her 300 bucks. The newb would not know how to handle himself. lol but i may have to make a stop at ricks myself

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    "A BJ in the VIP" - I LOVE acronyms !! :P

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnnyglaze @ Mar 8 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thats where i have to draw the line this night of fun was all on my dime, i think i would have to win the lotto before i paid for anyone elses extra a dance is one thing but, he would have come back to me with a dancer saying i owe her 300 bucks. The newb would not know how to handle himself. lol but i may have to make a stop at ricks myself[/b]
    Didn&#39;t mean to imply that you should pay for "services rendered" to another guy in a club - just thought it would be funny if a "newbie" was jumped by a sexually aggressive stripper - to see his face: PRICELESS!

BigAl
    :D :D :D
    Dirty Old Pervert

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have great fun at Ricks in the evenings which better suit my work schedule. Are there any other clubs with a similar VIP set up?

Merci.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    You might better ask which GC&#39;s don&#39;t offer simular services.
    I have had action in all the clubs. All of them. That is what they are there for.
    Some are harder to get into VIP, more expensive in the evenings I have found.
    I only make Day Bar calls at GC&#39;s because the action is usually a lot faster and there are less kids around.
    At night the young customers come in. They pay too much and treat the ladies with less respect. In the day time the ladies know what you want and will work on making it happen.

Ricks is a bit more blatant than others with the two VIP areas. Ware your Titty Bar Shorts. When a dancer notices that your dick is hanging out the pant leg, she will ask you to follow her back to VIP were she can better handle matters. ;)

hey shooter, dont know if you noticed the thread is over a year old! But, I am glad you responded (a bit late but oh well).

I went to Rick&#39;s several months back and found it to be quite fun. Back then you had to pay the manager $50 to get back in the booth section of VIP. Is it still the same? Or is it gratis now?

Sugars and Allstars are my favorites for fun during the day time. I am a regular at both and get special treatment from the ladies. I tried PT&#39;s and all the girls just want to sit and drink. The Palace has hot dancers and they know it so you have to pay for several dances before you get to play ... if at all. Havent been to the Mens club in over a year but heard from an ex-dancer than the day girls like to play.

The new club downtown (The Venue?) is a waste. Dances are $25 because the managers want a $5 cut from every dance. And when I went, they only had two dancers and two patrons.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Dang me. I wish the date of the post was more obvious to us blind folks.

Anywho.. I paid $25 for the front booth three weeks ago. But this was
    a noon visit. Last time I was in the back. I told the waitress that I was VIP
    and she said, cool what would I like.

There is a special chair in PTs VIP area. :)
    If you see me there sometime I will show you where its at.
    I agree on the Venue. They need to do something to stay in business.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old tiger's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shooter @ May 8 2010, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    When a dancer notices that your dick is hanging out the pant leg, she will ask you to follow her back to VIP were she can better handle matters. ;)[/b]
    Funniest line I have read all day!
    -- Old Tiger --

So that&#39;s the secret!

I need to wear shorter shorts!!!!!!!

I don&#39;t think I have an option of getting a longer dick.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Better to be a "tent" than a "dangling non-participant" imho, but what the heck.

In clubs that are new to me (as if!) I always tip the door girl a bit more than a solo buck and ask her which waitress(es) will give me the best service.... usually that waitress will also know which entertainers do more than "dance." Heck, sometimes the waitresses are more fun than the dancers!

= = = = = =

Money talks in the SCs but you gotta know who to spend it with and on.

For example, if your day&#39;s budget is only a C note, you can still (if you know what and who you are doing) manage to have a good meal and an even greater dessert.

The other day, the target in question "wandered" by (actually, I was her target, obviously) seeking just a drink.

A few moments later (literally) and a drink in her hand we were on our way to Nirvana to engage in some rather "deep" discussion which was more than intellectually "draining."

My lunch and bar tab was 29 for the morning, supplemented by the 11 dollar tip, plus the three Jacksons for the extended dessert menu (2 ringy-dingies for me!!! She is v-e-r-y good at what she does and NQNS at that, DT, BLS, TB, etc.; she claims protein cures her chapped lips! No shit!.

The above not my usual cuppa tea -- lack of relative privacy, opportunity for extended companionship and more full services, but, nonetheless something that felt really good at the time, and there was zero extended time spent in making pre-arrangements as may happen in the usual hobby world.

~ evil grin ~
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Retired Administrator
    ck1942 wrote in part:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    "..Heck, sometimes the waitresses are more fun than the dancers!.."[/b]
    and might I add --- many, Many, MANY times the waitresses and door girls are much prettier (and sometimes more friendly) than the entertainers.........................sigh!!!!!

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Are they as strict here as in New Orleans? I got put out a door on a side street in the French Quarter for being a little too agressive with one of the ladies......she didn't seem to mind.......