Thread: Hawaii Spa?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey there Torito, long time no see :D and i think we have similar tastes so gotta question for ya. Have you had a chance to see Brandi (i think she is really tall and had a stint as an indy)? Any intel on her since Penny from NanCho is one of our fav's, figure you might be able to point me in the right direction. I feel adventurous LOL.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cochi13 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey there Torito, long time no see :D and i think we have similar tastes so gotta question for ya. Have you had a chance to see Brandi (i think she is really tall and had a stint as an indy)? Any intel on her since Penny from NanCho is one of our fav&#39;s, figure you might be able to point me in the right direction. I feel adventurous LOL.[/b]
    Yes, that is Brandi/Bebe you are describing and I have seen her. It was not a great experience, but I wrote it off as YMMV since she has had so many very good reviews. If you want more detail, PM me.

I have such great visits with Penny and a very few other slightly lesser favorites that I probably am picky. Penny tells me that I am and she knows who I see.

Torito