Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time Warner-U-Verse

I have yw now for about 5 years. Their prices have gone up over time and their features are lacking compared to dish and uverse. But their service has always been good for me vs AT&T. I use AT&T DSL and their service has been horrible so until they inmprove that I won't switch over. Same with dish.

Seems to me most of them are more interested in new customers rather than customer retention.
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    This is a topic I am interested in. I had TW cable and internet. I dumped the cable about ten years ago. Been with Dish Network ever since. (I freaking hate TW.) I dumped the cable modem with TW about 3 years ago and switched to a limited home phone and Pro Speed DSl package with AT&T for $42.00 a month, tax included. It works just fine, but I don't put a huge strain on the down or up loading. I am looking at my options with U-Verse to get cheap HD and DVR. Or at least cheaper than Dish Network.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2