Some providers get off on hurting others feelings and will never experience the true joy of reaping rewards for being nice to others.

Some providers will never move from the place they are stuck in because they think pleasure only comes from and is derived from being hateful towards others.

It is sad when you only know "This life" and you are afraid to experience a life outside the hobby.
So wrapped up in gaining attention from others by posting trivial things even about celebrities /others that may or may not be true.

I am so happy that I have found peace, and I have not let this life make me have a black heart.

But if I were to have to tell a provider something, it would be that her ugly heart does not make her in the least bit pretty on the outside...

I would tell her to take time to self improve, and do things to benefit her body, mind and soul, and I certainly wouldn't try to tear her down because of her imperfections.

An ugly heart makes a person worse than the person who is attempting to improve and make changes within and outward.

Just a thought for today as I continue to strive to be a better me and bless others because you never know when someone needs a little lifting up. A black heart is the ugliest thing on a person. Other things are just cosmetic and internal and can be fixed easily with doctors care. but a black ugly heart is just rotting away with little hope for change.

images.jpg

#Blessings