Thread: "Just fucking fuck me, already."

I stumbled onto this "best of craigslist" post and it cracked me up. It was also a great instructional post on what women (really) like. ;)

[LINK]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    2. Ohmyfuckinggod, please learn to respect the clit. It&#39;s different for every woman, so ask what she likes. Do not, I repeat, do not just wiggle your fingers around her pussy like you&#39;re trying to tickle her. Do not drum your fingertips against her vulva like you are impatiently waiting at the Sears Tire Center for your receipt. Do not push the clit like it is a doorbell at some house that you need to get inside of. Start by using all four fingers with firm yet gentle pressure against the outside of her pussy. Do not charge in with a single finger and start jabbing at things. And if you really don&#39;t know what to do, ask her. Just ask. "How do you like it?". It&#39;s a simple question, and most women will answer straight out. If she&#39;s being all coy, ask "Do you like pressure? Is it sensitive?" The clitoris is a varied item, indeed. Treat each one as though you have never encountered one before. Forget everything that your last partner liked.[/b]
    There&#39;s lots more good stuff - click the link above and enjoy!
    Preferred411[/url][/list]

Thank you QS, good read. I took copious notes...... er, printed it out. Hey I am always ready to receive any info no matter how trivial on what women really want I am not ashamed to say so, one can never have too much knowledge of the opposite sex, right? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mix58 @ Mar 5 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    , one can never have too much knowledge of the opposite sex, right? :D[/b]
    As the saying goes, "knowledge is power!" ;) And there&#39;s nothing more appealing than a man who has an insatiable thirst for knowledge - especially when the knowledge involves satisfying a woman! Raawwr!

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    can not think of what to say. So I will just let the last line of signature say it.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Good stuff QS.....Thanks for sharing.

PoppyToyota

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Mar 5 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    can not think of what to say. So I will just let the last line of signature say it.[/b]
    LOL, Mr. Drilling! You&#39;ve got the right idea there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 6 2009, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    LOL, Mr. Drilling! You&#39;ve got the right idea there. [/b]
    QS

I can not believe I am so speechless again. Maybe it is, I see you can put the chest back in to Rochester. Wish WNY was within that 2 hour drive of OKC. Checked your website, profile, and posts looking for a comeback. And nothing came to me.

I plan on printing out the link to share with my ATF. I am sure she would say, what is this girls problem. I need to explain that.
    Once in the heat of things. At the same time going from nibble the ear, biting neck and DFK. I stopped all and asked.

"What do you like better slow and steady, or hard and ruff." Her answer.

" I just like to fuck. The times it is like loving, and the times it was who raped who where both great. Guss I like the variety we share together. Just give it to me. I just fucking love fucking with you."

That lead to hugging and DFk&#39;ing, still linked together. Till I asked, "How would you like it today me love." Her dirtily loving answer. "Both and mixed. Just don&#39;t stop surprising me."
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Mar 6 2009, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "Both and mixed. Just don&#39;t stop surprising me."[/b]
    Perfect. That&#39;s the key right there. ;)

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    LMAO! I recently got really irratated during a dbl&#39;s session and told the gent this,,, DO YOU really think we like that? Move and let me show you what we do like! Now I know she didnt like what he was doing and I just couldn&#39;t stand to watch! Gents you need to think of it like its a tender rose that the petals will fall off if you handle it to rough!!!
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    TFF!

Blaze

Was that you I was with last night. I was sure I only drove from one side of Monroe county, NY, to the other side. Not all the way to TX. The chicken you served me was not the chicken one would get in TX.

Let me first guy to say in this thread, NO TWO WOMEN ARE ALIKE. It is easier to put guys in to groups of generality.

I like most, not all but most. Therefor need to change to the pleasure of the women I am with. To meet the end that it was a pleasing to both.

The provider I saw, I sent a link to this thread to her before hand. And at one point spanked her. reply" Hay I&#39;m being good, guess I&#39;m not part of the majority." And yes she was being good. She was very good. Like I sure you are too, if I ever get to meet you.

After reading your website, this guy must have been way off base. Looking for PSE, with GFE girls. Your site asks what do you want me to be. But has the feel and look of a GFE girl. It is to bad some of us men have to be hit with a brick to the head to see what kinda women he is with. Worse some do not care and will take what they want from who ever. It is much better to get what want willingly from the other. Or willingly give in to the other. Best you are both in to the same idea of the art of sex.

Sorry to hear you where with someone that did not do his research or care, to find a provider to meet his wants. Just take from anyone.

Some provider call me a spoiled brat, but willing. Others I give in to. And repeat with only the ones I like. And that is not always the ones that gave in to me.

To the provider that PM me asking to spank me. Na not into it. But if I&#39;m ever with you and I spank you. Just let me know nicely not to go there again if you don&#39;t like it. I don&#39;t need a brick or frying pan to the head most of the time.

Caroline

TFF! ???? Also I am not always bright. I try to be, But fall way short of knowing all. And not afraid to ask. I do not want to become a know it all. Any one if I start to act that way, time to get that brick or frying pan ready.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly