Hey guys just posting here for my first time🧚🏼*♀️❤️My name is Amelia Rose, I'm from Houston. I'm visiting Orlando and I'm located near the AIRPORT AREA IN ORLANDO FLORIDA
I am a passionate GFE that enjoys what i do😍🤤I offer my clients a private setting and a type of companionship that is best described as complete and sensual at the same time. The term “girlfriend” is used so casually that it has lost its true meaning. I will offer you a complete experience that when we are together only you and me exist at that moment in time.

Though a single hour together will surely be glorious, anything wonderful is made better when it last longer. If you wish to be associated with the finest things in life, going out with me on the town will ble as exhilarating as in the bedroom. My world travels, university education, and appreciation for the arts allow me to converse and relate on many subjects, and be comfortable in many situations. I’ll be dressed as beautifully as I look.😉🤤

But my words are just a prelude, my photos merely temptation, it’s up to you to experience my real pleasure❤️🌹

My rate as as fallows:
Hr250 Hhr180
Plz send me your references asap so we can meet!!
I am not a newbie FRIENDLY!!!👌🏻B2A7CDFF-262D-40AD-A5A9-FFA3212D8F99.jpgC17735B7-280F-4410-863F-E176CB8250FE.jpg