Thread: Kristen DiAngelo

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Why did I wait so long?

All I can say is.... read all of her reviews.... and believe every good word you read!!

Quite a bit , tinier than I expected :D

I was hoping for a LOT.... she blew away all expectations!!

Giz
    </span>
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrGiz @ Mar 5 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Why did I wait so long?

All I can say is.... read all of her reviews.... and believe every good word you read!!

Quite a bit , tinier than I expected :D

I was hoping for a LOT.... she blew away all expectations!!

Giz
    </span>
    [/b]
    Yeah, Why did you? I kept saying she is a little high on pricing but worth every penny. She is an amazing woman.
    If it weren&#39;t for the desire to get it more often, we would still be living in caves.

Verified Hobbyist
    Damn! If Giz is blown away, she&#39;s on my short list now.

Dave

* Disclaimer - All writings by me are purely fictional. At no time has money ever been exchanged for sexual activity between me and any other person.

Unless her services have change, she was not worth the fee in my opinion. Very nice / hot lady, but was pretty much all about getting me in and out, guess we didn&#39;t click or something. For that kind of fee she needs to go the extra mile. This was year ago, maybe she has changed?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Datyman @ Mar 5 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Unless her services have change, she was not worth the fee in my opinion. Very nice / hot lady, but was pretty much all about getting me in and out, guess we didn&#39;t click or something. For that kind of fee she needs to go the extra mile. This was year ago, maybe she has changed?[/b]

BCD member

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dave69 @ Mar 5 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Damn! If Giz is blown away, she&#39;s on my short list now.[/b]
    She&#39;s on my definite MUST REPEAT list as well. I had the pleasure of meeting Kristen when I was visiting east on my birthday. Let me tell you that the party was wild and she&#39;s an awesome present. :D
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Is there a link for her site? Makes it easier to view her page. Just a thought.

Cheers

http://www.kristendiangelo.com/home.php

Does that help you haya1300?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 28 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    http://www.kristendiangelo.com/home.php

Does that help you haya1300?[/b]

Yep, it does. I just thought it would make sense to include a link when talking about the ladies. Seems to make it easier for those of us not familiar with the girls talked about here.

Thanks

BCD member

Thumbs down

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (haya1300 @ Mar 28 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yep, it does. I just thought it would make sense to include a link when talking about the ladies. Seems to make it easier for those of us not familiar with the girls talked about here.

Thanks[/b]
    That&#39;s her more personal site but if you want to meet...she will refer you to this site:

http://www.mykristen.com

;)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o