Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Bruenette, shoulder length
Race: caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance:Fresh/clean
Smoking Status: Could not tell
Where did you hear about this provider: saw her ad here
Provider`s Body: curvious body, not a spinner, nice natural tatas 36 Cs, ample booty/cushion for the pushin, no tatas or piercings. Big eyes and a sensual mouth.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Friendly and accomidating, eager to please
Comments: Lauren greeted me with a warm smile and a welcome hug. We chatted to get to know one another a bit and then she led me to a comfortable/clean bedroom, which had a massage table, a futon bed, soft mellow music and candel light. She told me to get comfortable and said she would be right back. I laid down on the massage table and waited for her return. I began to get a little concerned because she seemed to be taking longer than I thought she should, but she finally showed up and aplogized for making me wait. Seems she couldn't find the outfit she had changed into. She told me to turn over and she began to give me a nice soft/slow massage making sure that I was relaxed and enjoying her touch. We made some small talk and exchanged personal information about one another.She asked me to turn over, and continued with the massage, eventually taking me in her mouth and proceeding to give me some excellent BBBJ, which she had stated was her favorite activity

She suggested we move down to the futon, where she continued her oral stimulation and rubbing her ample breast up and down the shaft of my throbing manhood, moving upwards so that I could caress and kiss the girls. She went south once again, at which time I suggested I'd like to taste her, which she responded to quickly, we enjoyed each other for awhile, at which time I told her I was ready for some CG action.

She put the cover on and mounted me for a wild and wooley ride, all the time he breast swaying to the motion of her thrusting body. We moved on to some doggey action firts on the bed and then with her bent over the massage table, which was incredible. as I smacked her ample bottom and she moaned.

It was topped off with some more BBBJ ending in a sensational CIM experience.

She went to get a towel to clean me up and made sure that there wasn't any wasted be licking me clean. We laid next to each other, cuddeling and she recommended some of her friends, that I might enjoy.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes very sweet lady