Session length: 1 Hour
    Amount Paid: $160
    Total Paid: $160
    Tipping/upsell an issue: No
    Race: Asian - Korean
    Hair: Dark and long
    Fragrance: None noticed
    Body/Face:

Comments: Well, I just got on these boards, and figured I should contribute to the posts to keep things alive. As I mentioned in the alerts thread, I had seen one of the girls from Crystal Spa about a week or so ago at a local hotel and she told me about the busts, so I stayed away a few days. Yesterday, I decided it had been long enough and it was time to go in.

I went over to the shopping plaza that has both Crystals and Goodtimes, and knowing that my favorite girl at Crystals is out of town I decided to see what was going on at Goodtimes, and I was glad I did. When I walked in, the door opened and I was introduced to a lovely Korean girl by the name of Yo-Yo. First words out of her mouth was "You are cute." A slight fabrication, but one I was happy to acknowledge. We started talking and laughing immediately and seemed to hit it off even before we got to the room. She asked the usual questions, and left to get the table shower ready. Once one the table shower, she immediately leaned down and nipped me in the butt... yeah, I knew this was going to be an interesting evening.

The shower was very good with a great deal of massaging and rubbing of the buttocks, on the flip she took her time and gave me a bit of a handjob before washing and drying me off. We went back to the room and joked the entire way. When we got there, she had me lie down and went to "prepare". When she came back after a minute or so, she asked how I wanted my massage, to which I requested a medium strength. Let me tell you, her medium strength massage is the equivalent of many hard massages, but it felt damned good. She spent about 15 minutes working my back from head to toe, then stripped down. Now began the light touch massage using primarily her body and many kisses/nibbles. Taking her time she worked down to my calves, then worked back up where she began a nice rim job/hand job. Damn, that girl was good at what she was doing. This went on for what seemed about 10 minutes, but was probably no more than 2 or so.

On the flip, she again started working up and down the body finally ending up with tea-bagging me and a some licking before using nothing but her mouth to apply a condom. Okay, this girl knew how to use her tongue and mouth together to create some interesting sensations. I admit I was seriously considering letting her finish with just the BJ, but she raised up and began acting like she was one of the rodeo performers in the bareback competition. She had no problem whatsoever when I reached down to help out with a little rubbing on her clit. Then we switched to missionary. I raised up (don't remember what that is called) and pulled her legs up, while she started rubbing her clit on her own. We kept at it for a few minutes until I was done, and even then didn't stop for about another minute or so.

Yo-yo then had me lay down so she could clean me up and started massaging me again, including some stretches that popped joints I did not know I had before. The entire time we continued laughing and talking about everything, including her dream to go back to Korea and open a hair salon, and the fact that she is here from New York and should be here till the end of the month.

All in all I had a great time, and will be back again sometime in the future. First though, I need to head to Sun Island and see if the Apple mentioned in another thread is the same Apple that was at Goodtime before.

Recommend: OH HELL YES!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LittleSpike's Avatar
    Good job, and good review.

LS
    LS

Not A Dirrty Old Man, But A Sexy Senior Citizen

Excellent review, DB.

This Yo-Yo girl seems skilled at providing pleasure!

I will have to pay her a visit!

Good review. Those that live in NW Houston have Good Times and Dream Spa. Nothing for me in Sugar Land.

T-Road is full of Koreans but none similar to what you describe.