Date: March 2
    Provider: Jayne
    Phone or Pager: use web or p411
    Email Address: use web or p411
    City: Austin, Texas,
    Area: Downtown/University Area
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATY, DATY, Horizontal Acrobatics, MPCFS, Delightful Enlightened Conversation
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: 400
    Total Paid: 400
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: black, (with a streak of blue?), just down to her neck
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
    Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell, sure didn't seem like she did.
    Where did you hear about this provider? P411 / ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: Very tall, several inches taller than me so maybe close to 6 feet, plus high heel boots. Did I say tall? Tight thin body, well toned, flexible, good-sized implants (36D?) with perky nipples, great ass.. A goodly number of custom / unique tattoos on her arms, legs, and stomach with I loved. Gorgeous face and smile . Shaved below.
    Provider's Attitude: I certainly want to add that she's very intelligent, which is always a huge turn-on for me. Bubbly (certainly not ditzy) personality that makes for delightful fun. Casual, easy conversation about everything from computers and gadgets to Texas History and Government. "The Transition" from introduction to activities was graceful. Very passionate and sexual, a fantastic tease early on to make it even more fun.
    Comments: I reserve the right to re-post this on ASPD once it's back up, but I wanted to make sure I put this up while my memory is fresh. She was a real pleasure and I don't say this lightly that I will be a repeat client. We're both selective in who we see and we both compliment each other's styles and needs quite nicely.

We started out with LFK, then transitioned to DFK and heavy petting. It's always a turn-on to me when there's no real rush to remove either person's clothing. Once we did though, man, she's got a great tight body. A little cock teasing for her, breast teasing for me. Then she crawled up and lightly sat on my face for the most enjoyable DATY in quite some time. This went on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes and ended in a lengthy bell for her. We repositioned for a modified- precarious-, impressive cowgirl with a twist to asian with her sitting off the bed.

Then we moved to standing doggy briefly, but the view of her front half was irresistible so she laid on her back with her knees up by her head (!) with highly impressive flexibility for a armageddon-like ending for me.

Then we both collapsed, talked, and cuddled for a while. It was great fun and incredibly fulfilling. I don't think she paid any attention to the clock, as I'm pretty sure we went well over the hour.

I'll be back.

I&#39;ve always been interested in her but she&#39;s way out of my price range. Maybe someday I&#39;ll win on a scratch-off lottery ticket and be able to book some time. <_<