Thread: New! Business Services Forum!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

New! Business Services Forum!

New! Business Services Forum!

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?740-Business-Services-Forum

For all you photographers, website developers, bookkeepers/tax consultants, auto repairers, computer fixers, legal aids, and the like, we now have a BUSINESS SERVICES FORUM (BSF) where you can place ads ONCE monthly!

Be advised that the BSF is NOT a Hobby/adult services section, so NO carnal commercials advertising sensual options, please. It is also not a barter/trading forum, nor a discussion area. Business professional/vocational offerings only, and NO SPAM!

Posts in violation will be removed, infractions automatically issued, and forum access will be blocked for those who abuse the section.

Since it's a national forum, please include the city of your service in the ad title IF limited by location.

If you have a question about the forum, PM the chief or me BEFORE placing an inappropriate topic in the BSF. Okie dokie? Thanks so much! -- FIH/staff

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is there a way to run paid ads on this site? If so, please send me a PM. I have a client who is interested in running paid ads here.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Be-kind_Rewind View Post
    Is there a way to run paid ads on this site? If so, please send me a PM. I have a client who is interested in running paid ads here.
    No paid ads or subscriptions here, sir. H2 is a private non-profit membership site, and that helps avoid other entanglements. Your client can always join and post in the BSF.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-25-2019 at 08:06 PM.

What about affiliate offers? My client is willing to pay $500 per customer that signs up to his service. This would be a fantastic way for the ladies to make some side $$. If that is also not allowed, would I be able to message ladies with this affiliate offer??

Quote Originally Posted by Be-kind_Rewind View Post
    What about affiliate offers? My client is willing to pay $500 per customer that signs up to his service. This would be a fantastic way for the ladies to make some side $$. If that is also not allowed, would I be able to message ladies with this affiliate offer??
    No, at least not as I understand your comment. Companions must advertise their own services only, not anyone else's, and soliciting H2 ladies privately through the board for your client's project would likely be considered spam or even harassment. Both are against guidelines.

However, you are welcome to contact support@ourhome2.net and explain your proposal further to the chief admin.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-25-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Thank you ma'am!