Thread: My favorite holiday coming up!

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    The Male version of Valentines day. Ladies, I'll even cut you some slack on the steak, just take care of the OTHER part of steak & BJ day! :P

enlighten me what is so special about march 14th for men??????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Mar 3 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Male version of Valentines day. Ladies, I&#39;ll even cut you some slack on the steak, just take care of the OTHER part of steak & BJ day! :P[/b]
    469-777-6090
    www.yellowroseoftexas.ch
    Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
    Yellow Rose of Texas
    My name is Nikki, I do the scheduling and screening for the ladies of Yellow Rose of Texas. Most importantly we have a discreet screening process that provides safety & convenience for all. I am here to ensure your privacy, safety, & your ability to always contact us. This convenience allows the models to have optimum attention on you upon your arrival & the ladies to have the most well rounded life possible.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nikkie4u @ Mar 3 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    enlighten me what is so special about march 14th for men??????[/b]

Valentines, Feb 14th, is considered a day for the ladies

March 14th is suppose to be one for the guys. No chocolate, no jewelry or flowers, just a good steak and fantastic blowjob.

I better get planning! How long has this been common knowledge?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (island_beau @ Mar 4 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Valentines, Feb 14th, is considered a day for the ladies

March 14th is suppose to be one for the guys. No chocolate, no jewelry or flowers, just a good steak and fantastic blowjob.[/b]
    469-777-6090
    www.yellowroseoftexas.ch
    Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
    Yellow Rose of Texas
    My name is Nikki, I do the scheduling and screening for the ladies of Yellow Rose of Texas. Most importantly we have a discreet screening process that provides safety & convenience for all. I am here to ensure your privacy, safety, & your ability to always contact us. This convenience allows the models to have optimum attention on you upon your arrival & the ladies to have the most well rounded life possible.

I&#39;m not a steak fan (eating or cooking), but I&#39;ll happily help with, er, dessert... :D

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    It&#39;s been around for a few years now. Watch this video to see what Steak & BJ Day was like at strongbad&#39;s previous residence. http://www.steakandbjday.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Mar 4 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It&#39;s been around for a few years now. Watch this video to see what Steak & BJ Day was like at strongbad&#39;s previous residence. http://www.steakandbjday.com/[/b]

LMAO, sb, now we KNOW why you sent her on down the road.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    This is the first time I have heard of March 14th as a male holiday.
    I like the premise..

TJ ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Mar 3 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Male version of Valentines day. Ladies, I&#39;ll even cut you some slack on the steak, just take care of the OTHER part of steak & BJ day! :P[/b]

<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">Hi,

Wonderful topic.....I have some friends that would love this link!...Thanks...the blowjob101 is also very interesting.....click on sunny&#39;s guide to sucking cock!... :D

Sincerely,
    Velvet</span>

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You must listen to The Buzz radio station. LOL. Thats all they talk about.