Area: Emerald Island's new neon house
    Appointment Type: walk in
    Provider Category: AMP
    Activities: TS, HJ, CBJ, MPCFS, Ass kissing
    Session Length: 30
    Fee: .40
    Total Paid: $.40
    Up selling or tipping issues?: yes
    Was the Description you were given accurate?
    Hair Color and Length: straight not quite shoulder length.
    Race: Thai/ Chinese
    Perfume/Fragrance: good
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Where did you hear about this provider? Found at a line up
    Provider's Face and Body: BAI LING! Google her. Her face looked liked Bai Ling,
    about 5'4” skinny, fake b's but done well. Cute kitty from what I could see of it,. Ass was perfect petite Asian ass. Nice and tight, slight roundness.
    Provider's Attitude: We have fun
    Comments: This was my first stop on Friday the thirteenth,. Did I mention I also passed a black cat on the way to the Emerald Island?

OK , So I haven't been to ampville in what seemed like a long ass time, (could;d have actually been a week or two. )

I had a visit to a place called Passion (middle door ) but decided to give one of the other three doors a try. I went left. I believe it is the blue star on the left as you are facing the three when parked in back.

I went in and asked for a line up . A petite girl on the end looked familiar. So I picked her. I had never met her before but I felt like I seen her on the TV.

Asked me if I liked a shower, I said yes. The table shower was pretty standard. Warm water , soap , a little grabby and rubbing to let her know why I had come , to cum.

Back at the room she was energetic and fun, I am a fan of natural breasts but her manmades looked very nice and natural. Har tummy and body were tight.

Her ass , HER ASS! A thing of beauty, If you like small petite chicks she has a tight little ass that barely fills my hands....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she climbs abord and starts a with a hj, then a BJ where she put on the condom with her mouth.

Around comes her ass mmmm. Closer closer closer closer my tongue is out I am inhaling deeper and can almost taste her.

EXTRA !

Say what? Extra! Shit it must be Friday the thirteenth/ I can't recall why I didn't pay the extra but it you see part 2 and the soon to come part 3 I sure should have.

I declined and brought her up so I could take a stab at her. Starting with her on top, then her on the bottom but I'm not feeling it. She is giving the fake moan and gran routine which for me is a mood killer.

I pull off the cover and have her sit on my legs . She says no I no do that . I told her I was not trying to do that but I like to have some kind of skin on skin even if it is only hand skin .

She starts pumping and I am not feeling it. She starting pumping frantically but a no go.

She was hot and had a tight kitty but I knew I wasn't going to bust one so I told her to stop.
    We kinda wrestled for the remainder of the time. Naked wrestling, fun!
    Would I go back to see her? Not myself but I am sure some one out there wants to fuck Bai ling. A scale of 1-10 , overall a 6.5 experience. She was in it to win it but the fake sex sounds killed the mood for me. There is gotta be something better out there, So off I went with a lot of fake “ sure I'll see you again baby “.. not likely. From here it was off to Friday the thirteenth part 2. Unknown @ moon night review.

The picture is of Bai Ling, NOT the actual provider but it is pretty close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bia_ling.jpg  
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!

OH SHIT ~! As another hobbyist pointed out in his review Jasmine is on the left corner and Blue start is on the right corner with passion in the middle, My bad, this should be called Bai Ling @Jasmine spa I dont think straight normally but when I am horney well... you get the picture
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!