Thread: Yuma AZ

so what can anyone tell me about the area on both sides of the border?

Verified Hobbyist
    I don't know about Yuma but I've visited the other side of the border from the Texas side many times over the years in the pursuit of carnal pleasures. Haven't been in a couple of years though. With the current economic and political situation as well daily abductions and shootings I wouldn't even consider going across the border today.
    Live life to the fullest, the graveyards are full of people that were too busy to die.

Hobby Addict
    There are some other websites that are better than here on the international scene.

I can't speak to Yuma/other side specifically, but here is my summary of Mexico in general:

1) VERY favorable f/x right now. Convert to pesos and pay in pesos for "cash transactions"

2) Threat of danger (robbery, violence, kidnapping, police harassment) much higher than as recently as a year ago.

3) As with anywhere, being drunk and stupid in a foreign country makes you a mark

4) Daytime, if possible, is always safer than night

5) If you are staying in a "resort" area & stay within that part of town, even drunk & stupid, you should be okay. I'm not sure the Yuma border area has such a place. This applies more to Cancun, Cabo, etc.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    TER and Phxasp work best there...

http://www.phxasp.com/
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dallas4u @ Mar 10 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    TER and Phxasp work best there...

http://www.phxasp.com/[/b]
    Thanks Dallas and atl....every little bit helps...never have figured out that drunk thing...why do people to it?