Thread: PENNY @ BELAGIO, formerly @ Nan Cho

Penny at Nan Cho is now at Belagio as of this afternoon. She was not certain of her departure date from NC so she was not able to tell her regular "friends" that she would be moving to a new location. She called me today to tell me that she had moved. She was there about 2-3 years ago and sounded happy to be back. If possible I will see her Wednesday and post a new review.

Torito

when you get back let me know if she is the med sized chick with long blonde hair (extensions ?) and fake ones.
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Richland01 @ Mar 2 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    when you get back let me know if she is the med sized chick with long blonde hair (extensions ?) and fake ones.[/b]

Med sized chick, 5-5, 38D, with brown hair about shoulder length now. Used to be longer. Has sometimes had highlites. Never knew her to have hair extensions. Was the fake reference to hair or something else?

Torito

i thought I saw a set of fake boobies . I was pasing by her in the hall.
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That&#39;s what I do , that&#39;s all that I DO!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Richland01 @ Mar 3 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i thought I saw a set of fake boobies . I was pasing by her in the hall.[/b]
    This Penny has had some help in that area. In my opinion it is an excellent job. I usually don&#39;t like them, but hers seem very natural in look and feel. I am still not sure that we are talking about the same girl because of the hair. Have known Penny a few years and never saw hair extensions. Don&#39;t know who else it may have been that you saw. There has been a parade of short time girls at Nan Cho for several months. Even though I was there often, I couldn&#39;t keep up with them. Penny is the only one who stayed for the long haul.

Torito

Still Looking Around

Woah 38D? I dont think I have seen a 38" back in any AMP that I have visited in Dallas. Thats kind of big dont ya think?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob Monger @ Mar 3 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woah 38D? I dont think I have seen a 38" back in any AMP that I have visited in Dallas. Thats kind of big dont ya think?[/b]
    May be kinda big, but it is accurate. It is not a guess.

Torito

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 2 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Penny at Nan Cho is now at Belagio as of this afternoon. She was not certain of her departure date from NC so she was not able to tell her regular "friends" that she would be moving to a new location. She called me today to tell me that she had moved. She was there about 2-3 years ago and sounded happy to be back. If possible I will see her Wednesday and post a new review.

Torito[/b]
    Mission accomplished. Review to follow. With respect to earlier questions, her hair is well below shoulder again and some highlites remain. That could be the blonde hair extensions that Richland referred to.

Torito

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 4 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Mission accomplished. Review to follow. With respect to earlier questions, her hair is well below shoulder again and some highlites remain. That could be the blonde hair extensions that Richland referred to.

Torito[/b]
    I was in Dallas Tuesday and Wednesday and I was going to stop into Nan Cho&#39;s to see Penny. I am glad that I did not. She is outstanding.